You Like This Whistler Premiere!

June 6, 2011, 2:19 p.m.

Come join us for the double event 'You Like This' Whistler Premiere!
'Party away the snow! In the Valley and in the Bike Park'
Thursday June 9th

Beginning with a screening premiere at Whistler Brewing, starting at 4pm in Function Junction. Join us for appys and delicious Whistler Beer. The best part about having a screening party at a brewery is, little chance of running out of beer.

After the screening party there is an after party planned at Garfinkels night club in Whistler. Drink specials and VIP line treatment if your coming from the Whistler Brewery. Even if you just joining us for the after party I am sure you will get similar treatment;)

Film Teaser:
http://www.pinkbike.com/video/193324/

Hope to see you there

June 6, 2011, 4:17 p.m.

I like this

June 6, 2011, 6:47 p.m.

I'm not complaining about the beer, but why would you have a "premiere" over a month after everyone has already seen the whole movie. Am I missing something?

June 6, 2011, 8:44 p.m.

I'm not complaining about the beer, but why would you have a "premiere" over a month after everyone has already seen the whole movie. Am I missing something?

so let's call it a viewing party then? who cares, free beer, good friends, rad movie….people are hard to please these days I guess

June 6, 2011, 9:20 p.m.

Hateorade

freakin squamish hicks that can't even get pogey right. go back to your meth pipe

June 8, 2011, 11:19 a.m.

Maybe premiere is not the best word, think of it more as a party, with a bunch of mountain bikers and there happens to be a bicycle film playing in the back ground.