Who els thought the lifty was being kind of a dick today?

Oct. 7, 2009, 6:34 p.m.

You really should have put his name up, its karma, and in this small community we should share this info; so he doesn't get to be a dick because everyone will know about his shit.

That being said I've never had any type of problem with the staff, and i tend not to wear my helmet in the line, sooo not a big issue.

Is this a footnote?

Oct. 7, 2009, 6:51 p.m.

I always wear my helmet in the line up [HTML_REMOVED] have never had a problem. Amazing someone hasn't thrown down with this dude yet.

Thread killer

Oct. 7, 2009, 7:39 p.m.

I always wear my helmet in the line up [HTML_REMOVED] have never had a problem. Amazing someone hasn't thrown down with this dude yet.

I wouldn't. The ride is more important to me than the douche checking passes in the line.

Oct. 7, 2009, 9:20 p.m.

Ok, I give up. What does "Ginger" mean?

Oct. 9, 2009, 9:23 a.m.

They are paid to do their job and part of their job is to make every guests experience enjoyable. This includes being pleasant to people in the line and helping out individuals who may have trouble loading the lift.

I have never had any issues with the scanners or lifties but I have seen a couple of the lifties stand by while kids struggle to load their bikes.

Oct. 9, 2009, 9:36 a.m.

Ha ha….I'm glad someone said it. Ya'll sound like a bunch of princesses.

Last time I was up, I had a tumble and bloodied my face. That dude was giving me shit the entire weekend when I came through the line. The banter got pretty good.

Can he sometimes be gruff (asking me to take my helmet off so he can see my face)? Yes. Does he catch dudes using other guys passes? Yes….in fact, he caught a buddy of mine last season doing just that. It's his job….get over it.

EB

you guys sound like a bunch of school girls who just got their milk money taken. HTFU!
Greg's a good guy and part of his job is to make sure people don't use other people's passes.
His only job is to scan everyone so if you were expecting a hand job with your scan, check the ads in the back of the Pique.

BTW-he's always asking me how my run was or how I'm doing.

If people have problems getting their bike in the rack, thats the least of their problems compared to what awaits. If you can't load your bike on your own, maybe you should consider staying on the valley trail.
O, did I mention…HTFU!

Oct. 9, 2009, 10:13 a.m.

Big difference. The dude was actually really cool yesterday. Power of the interweb?

Oct. 9, 2009, 10:26 a.m.

you guys sound like a bunch of school girls who just got their milk money taken. HTFU!
Greg's a good guy and part of his job is to make sure people don't use other people's passes.
His only job is to scan everyone so if you were expecting a hand job with your scan, check the ads in the back of the Pique.

BTW-he's always asking me how my run was or how I'm doing.

If people have problems getting their bike in the rack, thats the least of their problems compared to what awaits. If you can't load your bike on your own, maybe you should consider staying on the valley trail.
O, did I mention…HTFU!

yeah exactly. He asked me a few questions yesterday when I wore my helmet in line to make sure it was really my pass, but it's good to know that he's actually doing his job. He even apologized after and said he was just makin sure. I also have noticed on several occasions where he did start conversation when the line is slow and crowded, and does ask how my run was sometimes. pretty cool guy

http://www.whistlermountainbike.com
http://www.motionmtb.com/