Who els thought the lifty was being kind of a dick today?

Oct. 5, 2009, 1:30 p.m.

The slightly older validator always stares at my pass and then me then my pass then me like I stole it. Always. Like 5 times in one day. Not a huge issue but it's starting to get on my nerves.

Yea he does the same to me as my picture is a little wierd. He works during the winter also and is normally the same way, we once got in to a big argument in the lift line over how $95/day was ridiculious for a day pass and encourages people trying to sneak up and he got all defensive like he owned the place.

I heard rumours that he made a fair amount of money booking people using other people's passes. So that's probably why he scruitinzes yours and my pass.

Oct. 5, 2009, 1:34 p.m.

I heard rumours that he made a fair amount of money booking people using other people's passes. So that's probably why he scruitinzes yours and my pass.

what, like they get a bonus each time they bust someone scamming a lift?

WTB Frequency i23 rim, 650b NEW - $40

Oct. 5, 2009, 1:37 p.m.

I believe it's $75 reward each time someone is caught. He has pissed me off too as well looking at me shadily multiple times in the same day, but after I had a go once seems to have got the message :)

Oct. 5, 2009, 1:44 p.m.

awwwww, what a dick. how loud did he grunt?

Compared to the friendly smile I usually get from one of the girls I wasn't in the mood for any amount of dick.

And it's a ski town, he didn't get dumped, he got told it wasn't his turn anymore. :nolove:

Oct. 5, 2009, 1:46 p.m.

they are like the bouncers of the ski hill

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.

Oct. 5, 2009, 1:51 p.m.

It's because he's a lifty or scanner or whatever… worst job in the valley… imagine it was your job, to everyday watch people doing something you love to do, but can't because you have to scan passes. Free the people, bring on the robots… or at least gates… euro-style.

Oct. 5, 2009, 1:54 p.m.

And it's a ski town, he didn't get dumped, he got told it wasn't his turn anymore. :nolove:

much like ski town parking spots- the good girls are either taken or handicapped.

while your sitten at your desk im banging laps.

Oct. 5, 2009, 2:19 p.m.

The slightly older validator always stares at my pass and then me then my pass then me like I stole it. Always. Like 5 times in one day. Not a huge issue but it's starting to get on my nerves.

Yup, thats him alright.
He kept doing the same thing to me, I even took off my helmet so he can see my face better.
I smiled and said "thats me" and he just throws the pass back in my face.

Oct. 5, 2009, 2:42 p.m.

Interesting to see the comments. I was there and got my first run up the lift partially mentally ruined due to the agnst I got on how I held my pass. I would go as far to say I was yelled at. I never touched it the rest of the day. I'm too old for such BS.

Oct. 5, 2009, 2:46 p.m.

maybe he thinks his scanner is a gun and that he secretly wishes he was a cop…..a cop who didn't get his donut.

Oct. 5, 2009, 2:53 p.m.

is this the same guy that yells at people for not walking their bikes?

Oct. 5, 2009, 3:03 p.m.

the line up was massive, good thing i didn't take the chairlift, gondola ftw.

that guy couldn't bounce, he's too old.

Oct. 5, 2009, 7:25 p.m.

One guy yelled at me FOR walking my bike.

THANKS FOR WALKING YOUR BIKE!!!!!

I still thought I was doing something wrong.

Oct. 5, 2009, 7:55 p.m.

It's because he's a lifty or scanner or whatever… worst job in the valley… imagine it was your job, to everyday watch people doing something you love to do, but can't because you have to scan passes. Free the people, bring on the robots… or at least gates… euro-style.

Then the princess should suck it up and get a new job if he doesn't like it.

Its customer service! Not some bullshit nightclub, yeesh get a life scanner douchebag.

Oct. 5, 2009, 8:11 p.m.

Him and Disco Stu are the best thing about Whistler.

treezz
wow you are a ass