Whistler with no time

May 10, 2005, 5:08 p.m.

do you go to the wednesday night urbans? at the chair or cook and philip?

Nope, pretty much stick to the trails

May 10, 2005, 7:04 p.m.

trails as in rose hill?

Red Hill? I used to ride there but got a bit tired of riding the same trails over and over.

I wouldn't worry too much about missing them, you dont move from BC to Sydney for the trails (although there are some good ones). Hanging out at the beach and surfing like your pictures suggest you have is time better spent.

May 11, 2005, 3:23 p.m.

I was thinking I could fly to Van. I'd fly out of TO Thursday afternoon and stay in Vancouver that night, then Friday morning hire a care, drive to Whistler and ride for the day. I then stay the night a Whistler and drive back to Van Saturday arvo to fly home.

:aussie:

How about this idea - I work graveyards and I'm off at 7:30am on Fridays. Since your an out of towner, I'll pick you up at the airport (or somewhere) and then we can drive on up to the sweet lil' village called Whistler and ride. I dont know how long I'd last on the mountain after we get there but you wont be dissapointed.

Dave

protect tom mcdonald at all costs

May 12, 2005, 7:35 p.m.

Dave - that's an awesome offer and I may just take you up on it. You're a good man! :fro:

I'm broken - not just cracked around the
edges.

May 12, 2005, 7:39 p.m.

I'm going away for a romantic weeked with the "Fun Police" this weekend - will know whether I'm coming by Monday.

I'm broken - not just cracked around the
edges.