whistler season pass waivers

April 29, 2005, 12:46 p.m.

hey so they got a new wavier system, a more updated one. but they don't have them in. so tommorrow, will be interesting for those that have passes but haven;t signed a waver, I got my pass. but they said they hope to have them tommorrow.

Builder of Little Bastard

April 29, 2005, 1:08 p.m.

Interesting indeed. Good luck and have fun!:)

South Sea-Tac Flowpark Gallery
KEEP IT GREEN!
This signature is brought to you by the letter "H" and by the number "6"

April 29, 2005, 1:31 p.m.

I think it will be fine, just tommorrow will be kinda hecktick with everyone with a season pass signing wavers.

April 29, 2005, 1:45 p.m.

I'll bet somebody in the main office forgot to put a cover-letter on their TPS report.

Everybody go get that damned place broken in for me this weekend!!:woot:

South Sea-Tac Flowpark Gallery
KEEP IT GREEN!
This signature is brought to you by the letter "H" and by the number "6"

April 29, 2005, 2:23 p.m.

they told me, it was because they are opening earlier then ever this year, they weren't expecting them till next week. but now there on rush order. Not like there not going to allow the bikers with seasons ride. or there will be alot of up set guys and gals like myself.

April 29, 2005, 10:44 p.m.

i had to sign one today for my staff pass to work for the summer bike park, 3 pages front and back, biggest waiver i've seen

April 29, 2005, 10:48 p.m.

i had to sign one today for my staff pass to work for the summer bike park, 3 pages front and back, biggest waiver i've seen

so essentially, if you want to sue, you're gonna pay more for your lawyer than what you'll get if you win :lol:

"Fullness of knowledge always means some understanding of the depths of our ignorance; and that is always conducive to humility and reverence." - Robert Millikan

April 29, 2005, 10:53 p.m.

It's a similar idea to the Highest Level waiver in the winter. You'll have to sign a waiver if you buy a bike park ticket from the ticket window as well.

April 30, 2005, 10:55 a.m.

As far as Waivers go in BC, do you have to be 19 to sign it for yourself? We're gonna be out there on may long and two of us are 18, so we can sign for ourselves out here in Alberta, but can we do the same in Whistler? I'm just concerned seeing as how someone just said taht you have to sign a waiver at the ticket window, and I don't particularly feel like bringing a note from my parents just so I can ride Whistler.

.243 Avengers :thepimp:
.243 Racing, Ridge Protective Gear

April 30, 2005, 4:41 p.m.

u can sign for urself if ur 18 +

I was a little dissapointed actually just because all the stuff for sale was mostly for females, but I was able to pick up some "rocket power" which is like a tingiling balm for your peepee.

I was joking I'd probably never have sex with a hooker. I'm friends with a couple of the high up ones though…

April 30, 2005, 7:19 p.m.

As far as Waivers go in BC, do you have to be 19 to sign it for yourself? We're gonna be out there on may long and two of us are 18, so we can sign for ourselves out here in Alberta, but can we do the same in Whistler? I'm just concerned seeing as how someone just said taht you have to sign a waiver at the ticket window, and I don't particularly feel like bringing a note from my parents just so I can ride Whistler.

Maybe you're thinking of the legal drinking age?

April 30, 2005, 9:57 p.m.

Maybe you're thinking of the legal drinking age?

I do know the drinking age is 19, but I'm pretty sure that last year for the huckfest my buddy who was 18 had to get someone we knew who was over 19 to sign for him….

.243 Avengers :thepimp:
.243 Racing, Ridge Protective Gear

May 1, 2005, 1:57 a.m.

I'll bet somebody in the main office forgot to put a cover-letter on their TPS report.

yeeaahhhh, i am gonna have to go ahead and ask you to start filling in the tps form every time, di you get the memo?

turn off sigs…it will change your life

May 1, 2005, 1:59 a.m.

yeeaahhhh, i am gonna have to go ahead and ask you to start filling in the tps form every time, di you get the memo?

Do yooyo…you have my st..sta..stapler?