Whistler RV Park and Campground.

June 9, 2014, 10:28 p.m.

So theres this RV park about 10 mins south of town, it has RV and campsites with a view from black tusk to mt currie. Heres the catch, it has a FREE SHUTTLE 3 times a day to the bike park. You guys gotta check this place out. Its cheap and hassle free, with a view to drink beer to.

June 10, 2014, 8:43 a.m.

Needs more trees.

June 10, 2014, 8:44 p.m.

Smells like a shill…

June 11, 2014, 8:56 a.m.

Ya Think?
You must have seen the reply he posted an hour before you posted (now deleted) - made the place sound like the best place ever.

From what I can see, it's an open parking lot with RVs packed in like sardines, and charging $55.00 a night. The shuttle into Whistler sounds appealing, but also limiting. I'd rather just drive my truck.

I'll probably drive up there next time I'm in the area - maybe it's better in person.

oh - and the horizon is off on their web cam.

June 11, 2014, 11:30 a.m.

Ha, nice spam…did however catch my attention.

I'm still going to perhaps check this area out, but feel we will still prefer Riverside for our family RV'ing …the boys can pedal to the Bike park and the girls can pedal to the village. I'm pretty sure the uphill to the Whistler RV site is a deal breaker for our 9 year old girl being that she cant pedal the uphill, not even sure she could pedal from this site to the village?

June 11, 2014, 11:41 a.m.

nope brad' . . . if she can't pedal uphill , no way in hell she's gonna make it to the village , either on the highway or trail .

the place is near brandywine falls , about 2 km south from the callaghan turnoff .

never seen the place myself , and i know they went through a lot of bureaucratic red tape to get it up and running . . . i should go check it out so i can recommend / not recommend it to tourists and visitors i meet .

June 11, 2014, 1:40 p.m.

Thanks Patrol,

Riverside RV it is for us, no complaints with this site…been going with the family for the last week of CrankWerx for 4 years and running

Cheers

June 11, 2014, 5:52 p.m.

Ya Think?
You must have seen the reply he posted an hour before you posted (now deleted) - made the place sound like the best place ever.

From what I can see, it's an open parking lot with RVs packed in like sardines, and charging $55.00 a night. The shuttle into Whistler sounds appealing, but also limiting. I'd rather just drive my truck.

I'll probably drive up there next time I'm in the area - maybe it's better in person.

oh - and the horizon is off on their web cam.

Yes…it might have even been 2 posts.