Whistler bum?

March 18, 2012, 12:17 p.m.

Thanks for the tips Wheeldrop, that's some "priceless" information there.
That's a good offer on the vans/shack but not sure if you'd want to wait until late June to get your season pass.
I'll bear it all in mind though, I know what you look like so I might be in touch sometime June/July if I make it over.
(I once saw you from the lifts last season "collecting your thoughts" after the stepdown on Lower Canadian Open, looked like a decent crash, your saddle had gone awol etc)

March 18, 2012, 9:33 p.m.

If the button ever gets pushed and the nukes rain from the skies and destroy humanity,two things will continue to live, cockroaches and Wheeldroop. That savage will rebuild humanity in his vision.From the ashes of destruction a new era of bicycle riding will be born, no wars just some good old fashioned grubby dirty bicycle action with pinner speeds and blind gap jumps. Amen!:thepimp:

March 18, 2012, 9:34 p.m.

That was so weird i broke my chain , cracked my seatpost clamp and another problem all at the same time. when i landed it was pretty sketchy i knew there was an audience funny it was you that seen it ha ha. that's the only time things got haywire on that jump .Oh that's a lie one time on my sx trail i landed heavy into the right and had to swerve hard left to miss a tree .The liftees had a hard time unloading bike the rest of the day with no seat.Nice way to make sure you never have kids again.
Hitting joyride into can open then back into joy to the bike cross is one of the best runs .
Will anybody be into having a friendly contest this year for most days and laps ?I may include locals but no employees.I have never got over 76 days .This year who knows got my daughter more and all these parenting classes,anger management.might be lucky to get 50 days .

"Looks like a Canoe with the seats kicked out of it !"

April 4, 2012, 6:45 p.m.

To the OP… There are a couple cats up here (Whistler) who need labour on worksites/jobsites. Basically contractors who'll pay less for under the table pay, but it happens. I know a few of these guys and actually just spent the afternoon looking at some investment properties with these guys. I've not been on this forum in a long time, but if there's the ability to PM me (private message), do so and I'll forward whatever deets I can.

Peace,
D. Sanchez

"I'm addicted to surfing."

April 5, 2012, 6:48 a.m.

WheelDrop is the real deal.

Can't wait to see all you dirty fuckers again

freakin squamish hicks that can't even get pogey right. go back to your meth pipe

April 9, 2012, 5:45 a.m.

getting pretty stoked for this season. expected hopeful arrival late may - june

April 9, 2012, 1:53 p.m.

So jealous I can't afford to go Whistler this year. Not sure whether to save up loads and come back for a few weeks next year or go to NZ during our winter!

April 12, 2012, 1:19 p.m.

Hey DirtySanchez thanks for the info, I'm trying to get a plan together at the moment.
I'll PM you for more info when I know what I'm up to.
Glad to hear you're back into biking after such a bad crash.

May 7, 2012, 7:53 p.m.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to last a season there without a work permit?
I definitely want to be in or near the village and I just want to ride my bike as much as possible.

Just sponge off as many people as you can like every other bum in Whistler. Milk the landlord, steal some bikes, hit up the food bank for free food and then hit up your employer for hours you didn't work. Hell, if you play your cards right, you'll be living large and partying every night whilst everyone else picks up your tab. Don't feel bad either, it's the Whistler way…

Seriously though, if you have no cash, stay home! There are way too many bums already lurking about.

May 9, 2012, 3:36 a.m.

You can camp out like some of the real die hards, or you can work under the table for cash. Lot 4 has a real nice shed in the bush too, maybe Wheeldrop will rent it out to you. Its water proof too.

The best dumpster would be outside the gorcery store, wait till they toss the stale veggies and bread, you'll eat like a champ.