Whistler Bike Park 2015

Aug. 6, 2015, 7:27 p.m.

I have a feeling there were many unhappy normal customers today who had enduro racer practice trains come up behind them on a particular green trail.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Aug. 6, 2015, 9:40 p.m.

great conditions out there tonight, brutal lines though late aft/early evening

Aug. 7, 2015, 3:26 p.m.

Dusty's is amazing!! Wide-open, fast, and enough variations in every corner to keep you honest!

Aug. 7, 2015, 3:45 p.m.

Dusty's is amazing!! Wide-open, fast, and enough variations in every corner to keep you honest!

Got a text from my kids going up Creekside at noon saying that it looks just like Route 66 at Sun Peaks from the chair. They are stoked to ride it home prior to 400 of their best friends hitting it (i.e. - blowing it up) on Sunday.

Aug. 7, 2015, 3:55 p.m.

Next week I may have to cruise down for a pint there

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.

Aug. 7, 2015, 4:52 p.m.

Rode the Dusty's trail today as practice, it was so much fun I did it twice.

Nice to ride a trail with no braking bumps, and a bit more 'natural'.

It will, come Sunday afternoon, be smashed to bits.

Blur 4X - Sunday Factory.

Aug. 7, 2015, 7:44 p.m.

Rode the Dusty's trail today as practice, it was so much fun I did it twice.

Nice to ride a trail with no braking bumps, and a bit more 'natural'.

It will, come Sunday afternoon, be smashed to bits.

Fortunately the endurasts only use half of it.

Aug. 11, 2015, 2:45 p.m.

was up monday practicing for Air DH and man was it fun. If only Aline was that buff all the time. Does anyone else have problems hitting that corner directly after landing the rockdrop on aline? Ever since they changed it,I just cant seem to get the angle right coming off the drop. Its frustrating as heck because everytime i think i fixed it then nope, land pointing inside and have to make a super quick adjustment and almost wash the turn.

Also Dustys is super fun. Will be doing lots of that trail until the lift closes soon.

Aug. 11, 2015, 2:51 p.m.

lower dusty's is freaking RAD! did a couple laps on it Saturday evening instead of BC's pre-ews, so good

Aug. 11, 2015, 3:14 p.m.

I guess itll be closed for what would supposed to be the rainy season, but it would be interesting to see what those grass sections would become like with some rain

Aug. 11, 2015, 4:14 p.m.

Line ups not too bad today.
they looked they had taped aline around the drop for the race, but not too sure. The b-line around the drop = best 2 corners in park right now.

Aug. 11, 2015, 6:03 p.m.

Anyone know if sram is servicing tomorrow for non-racers? My pike has some issues I'd like looked at

Aug. 11, 2015, 8:06 p.m.

was up monday practicing for Air DH and man was it fun. If only Aline was that buff all the time. Does anyone else have problems hitting that corner directly after landing the rockdrop on aline? Ever since they changed it,I just cant seem to get the angle right coming off the drop. Its frustrating as heck because everytime i think i fixed it then nope, land pointing inside and have to make a super quick adjustment and almost wash the turn.

Also Dustys is super fun. Will be doing lots of that trail until the lift closes soon.

I have always hit the drop as far to the right as possible, making it barely a drop so I can set up at the start of the berm and rail it to carry as much speed out for the big tables….the corner after that was/is fairly fucked last week with a large hole at the end that nearly tossed me over the bars….

mtbskierdad

Aug. 11, 2015, 8:27 p.m.

I find i just always come off it kinda left and pointed left, so i quickly have to cut right to set up for it then have to lean it so much harder to the left because of that and g out pretty good. Ill try going as far right as i can tomorow, or just come from the left so im pointing right off of it.

Aug. 12, 2015, 11:52 a.m.

I have always hit the drop as far to the right as possible, making it barely a drop so I can set up at the start of the berm and rail it to carry as much speed out for the big tables….the corner after that was/is fairly fucked last week with a large hole at the end that nearly tossed me over the bars….

they were brutal. fixed now though.