Whistler accommodation and transfer from airport

Jan. 26, 2014, 5:36 a.m.

Hey guys

I've always booked accommodation at www.alluradirect.com
Do you recommend any other source for renting a condo?

On the tranfer from Vancouver's airport to Whistler, besides taking a public bus, how else do you suggest for a group of 8 riders?
Any specific chartering company?

Thanks

Jan. 26, 2014, 7:17 a.m.

AlluraDirect is good if you're booking a long time out. Otherwise you're paying full retail on the hotel's sites.

You can test your luck by waiting a week or two out and use the "Last minute deals" section on WB's site.

As for travelling to and from Whistler, you can charter a limo or bus.

Jan. 26, 2014, 4:16 p.m.

Google 'epic rides' they do shuttle service for bikers always see their vans up here..

Jan. 26, 2014, 4:23 p.m.

Vrbo.com
Ownerdirect.com

Originally posted by Purecanadianhoney
I don't see how hard it would be to scrape out the head of your cock once in a while.

Jan. 26, 2014, 9:23 p.m.

For getting from the Van airport check out Irie Adventure Tours. They'll do chartered trips and are locally owned and operated.

Email: [email protected]

Twitter: Stephen_matthws
Instagram: stephen_matthews

Feb. 3, 2014, 8:56 a.m.

great tips from everyone!!!
thanks…

Feb. 12, 2014, 4:40 p.m.

I was actually researching accomodation myself in Whistler, but I ended up choosing mine on AirBnB. Their prices are waaay less than all hotels prices in the area. $97 a day is what I will be paying in June for a very nice condo with plasma TV , separate kitchen and all.

Velosurance Bicycle Insurance offers the availability of a multi-risk, stand-alone bicycle insurance policy allowing cyclists to insure their bikes for theft, physical loss, damage, and liability.