Whistler 2015 Trail Conditions - not in the bike park

June 5, 2015, 3:52 p.m.

will have some good beta after tmrw….the snow has gone quickly up there in the past week and a half, but I'd imagine the approach still has a lot of deep patches, we'll see I guess

Not sure how hush hush it is, but would love some beta on how to get up to the trailhead, if anyone has it. I want to try it out, but given my route finding ineptitude, I'd probably be lost in the woods for weeks.

June 5, 2015, 8:22 p.m.

Not sure how hush hush it is, but would love some beta on how to get up to the trailhead, if anyone has it. I want to try it out, but given my route finding ineptitude, I'd probably be lost in the woods for weeks.

The logging road and trail are on the map app. I highly recommend that app.

Debate? Bikes are made for riding not pushing.

June 5, 2015, 10:29 p.m.

will have some good beta after tmrw….the snow has gone quickly up there in the past week and a half, but I'd imagine the approach still has a lot of deep patches, we'll see I guess

not my photo…

June 6, 2015, 11:04 a.m.

So not quite ready yet?

June 6, 2015, 12:32 p.m.

Just looking for more info. How about Howler? Trail gets great reviews. Thoughts?

June 6, 2015, 2:51 p.m.

Just looking for more info. How about Howler? Trail gets great reviews. Thoughts?

Howler is a very fun trail. So are the other routes that have been noted. It's shooting fish in a barrel and hard to go wrong. They are all good.

Kashmir is running amazing at the moment. Kudos to whoever has fixed up some of the holes. Is that WB now? Easily one of my favourites. Get it before the bike park crowds do.

Kush took a beating over the winter with the runoff.

June 6, 2015, 6:45 p.m.

Howler is a very fun trail. So are the other routes that have been noted. It's shooting fish in a barrel and hard to go wrong. They are all good.

Kashmir is running amazing at the moment. Kudos to whoever has fixed up some of the holes. Is that WB now? Easily one of my favourites. Get it before the bike park crowds do.

yes, WBish….Tim Haggerty has been on that, look for more radness by the fall……..Kush has been trench warfare for a few years now, it is what it is

June 6, 2015, 7:23 p.m.

Fair enough. Just trying to maximize our day. Then we're off to Pemby for a day, followed by Squamish. Gonna be a real tuff weekend![HTML_REMOVED]#128515;

June 6, 2015, 10:12 p.m.

Some work done on legalize it too, though one part that I had almost cracked has now been made easy. Oh well

June 8, 2015, 3:44 p.m.

I agree with Flip on turning off to the right. I should have been clearer. Let us know what you think.

Well…climbing up to upper babylon in 29C heat was definitely not a good idea. But we did it regardless and paid the price in exhaustion. the trails were fun but by the time we got down to business time, all those punchy ups were really painful!

June 9, 2015, 3:03 p.m.

Rode Upper Howler to Howler this past Saturday. Awesome trail.

That's quite the trail work that's being done on Flank just below the Howler entrance! Anyone know the story behind that? It's like if the sea wall was paved with dirt and put on a 25% grade :lol:

June 9, 2015, 5:11 p.m.

Gargamel was good. 3 trees down about a foot in diameter, 1/3 of the way down from the highest point.

June 13, 2015, 12:03 a.m.

Go up StoneBridge to Flank across to Pura Vida then Baby Snakes, Danimal, A La Mode, 3 Birds, Danimal to Danimal North, which is always a good time.

It's one I recommended before, and fits your time line and level noted. Nice views good greenery, FUN trails.

We did this loop today. Had a blast. Great trails! Cheers[HTML_REMOVED]#128512;

June 13, 2015, 9:28 a.m.

microclimate was exquisite last night….yesterday mornings rain was pretty much perfect to tack things up nicely

June 14, 2015, 5:18 p.m.

Rode Jack the ripper yesterday with some buddies . Holy F that takes a bit of doing to get up there from town lol 1700m of climbing !Trail was super sick . Has trees down near the very bottom leading to the re rout but otherwise it was awesome ! Props to whoever built that , must have taken soooo long !