We are just as stoked....

April 11, 2007, 3:19 p.m.

Starting at 9 would be awesome! I am usually ready to ride by 830 so I just sit around downing caffeine until the lift opens anyways.

If you were top start the lifts at 9am I would be in line before loading was allowed :)

dear DW,
since you got like a million bucks now, can i borrow $2850 for a Revolt frame?

thanks,
steve

April 11, 2007, 3:21 p.m.

Starting at 9 would be awesome! I am usually ready to ride by 830 so I just sit around downing caffeine until the lift opens anyways.

If you were top start the lifts at 9am I would be in line before loading was allowed :)

I am going to have to agree with that… I usually get there at about 8:30 am… pending the commute from Van. I would be ready to go at 9:00 am for sure…

Oh I can't wait!

Edit… The best time to hit the park is anytime before lunch… then you wait for the changing of the guard… the people in the morning eat lunch and the partier's start their day. It is the time from 11 am to 1 that all smart people stay away from the lift… I hide up top!

Then after 5… I normally have the park to myself.

That is the best time!

www.steedcycles.com

April 11, 2007, 3:23 p.m.

10-4. We'll work on that. I think that if we are super busy the powers to be will go for it, at least on weekends.

TomPro

April 11, 2007, 3:30 p.m.

I know there is more to it than just giving it the go-ahead, but personally I'd love a 9am start. Traffic is easier leaving van in time to make it there for 9 anyway, plus its less stinkin hot in the morning. just my .02

wow, M&M, you're a fucking dick!

don't be so politically correct, this is stacy kohut, not fucking rick hansen your talkin too……..

April 11, 2007, 4:12 p.m.

I am going to have to agree with that… I usually get there at about 8:30 am… pending the commute from Van. I would be ready to go at 9:00 am for sure…

Oh I can't wait!

Edit… The best time to hit the park is anytime before lunch… then you wait for the changing of the guard… the people in the morning eat lunch and the partier's start their day. It is the time from 11 am to 1 that all smart people stay away from the lift… I hide up top!

Then after 5… I normally have the park to myself.

That is the best time!

I completely agree.

opening to lunch on lower. Grab a quick veggie burger at the bike/bean grill and head up to the top for a few hours of hiding. Once the crowds vanish, I wander back down and play around on lower.

Such fond memories of doing just that!

dear DW,
since you got like a million bucks now, can i borrow $2850 for a Revolt frame?

thanks,
steve

April 11, 2007, 4:12 p.m.

I would dig the early start too, means I can work a different shifts in the afternoon and not start so late everyday. 9am - 8pm is a superlong day for anyone riding bikes.

mtbskierdad

April 11, 2007, 4:16 p.m.

The rumor has it! We should be so lucky to watch some of these gals slay it in the park.

Well, as soon as Kobi gets the skis out of the shop I'll get all greased up then

meh

April 12, 2007, 11:51 p.m.

I would dig the early start too, means I can work a different shifts in the afternoon and not start so late everyday. 9am - 8pm is a superlong day for anyone riding bikes.

id love to start at 9 as well, but it would be a staffing nightmare, we work 4 10 hour shifts a week, and that would be like just over 11 everyday. i could see maybe the staff from peak and or garbo coming down to hook up and take over for the last hour, but logistically its not ever gonna be good to econo sounds, we dont need another reason for them to jack to season passes more

here to ride but i'm to busy building

April 13, 2007, 12:41 a.m.

we dont need another reason for them to jack to season passes more

its already up 50 bucks from last year, but thats where they really want to go though isn't it, open as much as skiing already is, open the Creek eventually, Red Chair…..the possibities are there, its just a matter of getting the masses to come in the summer.

mtbskierdad

April 13, 2007, 8:23 a.m.

The rumor has it! We should be so lucky to watch some of these gals slay it in the park.

great it was bad enough getting passed by the old guys and kids…..now the ladies……..i hope no one points and laughs

Loud Hubs Save Lives

April 13, 2007, 10:42 p.m.

great it was bad enough getting passed by the old guys and kids…..now the ladies……..i hope no one points and laughs

It does not matter that old guys, kids and gals are passing by you as long as your life is not passing you by.
Whoa!

TomPro

April 13, 2007, 10:49 p.m.

are the sweet trails like goats gully on Garb going to be destroyed cause of the olympic preparing?

Marty's Mountain Cycle

April 13, 2007, 11:12 p.m.

are the sweet trails like goats gully on Garb going to be destroyed cause of the olympic preparing?

Not a chance! Goat's Gully is my favorite and besides, it is too gnarly for a ski racing course - its safe.

TomPro

April 13, 2007, 11:22 p.m.

I will only ridicule you if you have less than 300 hp

meh

April 13, 2007, 11:23 p.m.

ps missed you at the ski day tom

meh