WBP 2022

March 22, 2023, 8:12 p.m.

Hello whos still riding whistler

March 23, 2023, 4:14 p.m.

Some trails are staying open in Fitz I thought eh?

Stuff on the outside edges of the zone, EZ Does It and Crank it Up shouldn't be a problem.

Possibly a temp entrance to A-Line skipping the whole first section hopefully. But trails like B-Line, Schleyer, Canadian Open you'd have to think will be out for this season.

Will be good to see a 2023 trail map and we'll get to know.

I'm wondering what will happen with the lineup area. Will the Fitz lineup area be used as an extension of the Gondola lineup or all be a construction compound. During Crankworx that area will be wild !!

June 8, 2023, 10:01 a.m.

Curious for some reviews of the new Creekside trails once they open this weekend. Especially the new double black tech one and also the Lemon Drop trail off top of Garbo.

June 9, 2023, 7:30 a.m.

Posted by: grambo

Curious for some reviews of the new Creekside trails once they open this weekend. Especially the new double black tech one and also the Lemon Drop trail off top of Garbo.

pumpkin moon is really fun, didn't realize they were rating to double though, not sure it's that hard...not very long. Odesa/Spingnar/Call Me Maybe are all really good too, but unfortunately they were really dry in the fall, and we haven't really had much moisture this spring, so I'd imagine it will be rather sandboxy in places.

July 19, 2023, 1:44 p.m.

I linked up some Garbo Tech to Creekside trails. ~7km descent with 10m elevation gained.  I'm liking the mix of trails in that area

My jomp skillz have been sus so I haven't ridden Insomnia yet

I'm going to assume the next expansion for WBP is bikes up Red Chair? It would get bikes to the Roundhouse/Peak Chair and out of Gondola for the Sightseeing/Hiking money makers.

#Creeksidemakesmyholeweakside

Aug. 1, 2023, 2:11 p.m.

Posted by: Endur-Bro

I linked up some Garbo Tech to Creekside trails. ~7km descent with 10m elevation gained.  I'm liking the mix of trails in that area

My jomp skillz have been sus so I haven't ridden Insomnia yet

I'm going to assume the next expansion for WBP is bikes up Red Chair? It would get bikes to the Roundhouse/Peak Chair and out of Gondola for the Sightseeing/Hiking money makers.

#Creeksidemakesmyholeweakside

They had bike carriers on Red a number of years ago, like 2017-18ish, for at least one season. Was a nice way to get up to the Roundhouse via Creekside.

Aug. 29, 2023, 12:04 p.m.

Closed today due to lightening. We had some loud thunder last night and I hear that there is a fire, contained, in the Symphony area. On and off rain and showers all morning though. Finally. Don’t need lightening but the rain is more than welcome.