WBP 19

Sept. 27, 2019, 5:52 p.m.

I'm not in tomorrow but I'll pass it on

Sept. 27, 2019, 6:02 p.m.

Thank you!

Sept. 27, 2019, 6:57 p.m.

I thought that too, making a little zig zag there around the mud wasn't very flowy

Sept. 28, 2019, 9:39 a.m.

Im done for the season as I head out on vacation tomorrow and can't deal with Saturday lines. Got about 30 days this year, lots of great times. Thanks for all the hard work Nickel & Co, best season i can remember in terms of trail conditions.

Sept. 28, 2019, 3:13 p.m.

Saw a video of the Fitz lineup back past Zogs. Thats gonna be a no from me dawg.

Last edited by: nortonwhis on Sept. 28, 2019, 3:13 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Sept. 28, 2019, 4:45 p.m.

Yup, be in line for 930, spin three top to bottoms then get day drunk.

Thank baby Jesus for weekdays.

Sept. 30, 2019, 11:22 a.m.

The lines were nuts last weekend, and I'm guessing from what I'm reading here this past weekend wasn't much better. I've never seen September as busy as we have this past month.

If all goes well, I could see day 40 and 41 this week. Go, go gadget weather dance...

Oct. 1, 2019, 7:44 p.m.

Christ, today was so good. I’m guessing tomorrow is the last epic day of the season.

nickel, has there been any decision on Garbo being done for the year?

Oct. 2, 2019, 5:40 a.m.

It's being evaluated day by day. There's a high desire to open it again actually, but there was still a lot of ice up there as of yesterday.

Oct. 2, 2019, 10:16 a.m.

You guys have done a great job this year nickel. The park has never been better, and more fun to ride. I'm heading up shortly for a few final laps, then time to put the DH bike away for the year. That's always a sad day.

Oct. 2, 2019, 11:40 p.m.

If anyone plans on coming over Thanksgiving weekend, and we have a sunny perfect day and you can do any Fitz lap in less than ten minutes, please let me know if you want to get an afternoon lesson.  The buddy I've done this with can't do it this year.

We don't have to do the same trails at all.  I will be jumping but you can go do Lower Joyride to your hearts content.

You get to do a Conner McGregor walk to the front of the stupidly long line all afternoon and it will be worth it if you like the bike park.

Oct. 2, 2019, 11:48 p.m.

nickel, thanks for the sheet before the rock... if you have one more, can you throw it down at the end?  That shit before the s-hip-berm is nuts right now.

Oct. 3, 2019, 5:50 p.m.

Posted by: ReductiMat

If anyone plans on coming over Thanksgiving weekend, and we have a sunny perfect day and you can do any Fitz lap in less than ten minutes, please let me know if you want to get an afternoon lesson.  The buddy I've done this with can't do it this year.

We don't have to do the same trails at all.  I will be jumping but you can go do Lower Joyride to your hearts content.

You get to do a Conner McGregor walk to the front of the stupidly long line all afternoon and it will be worth it if you like the bike park.

How much coin are you talking Matt?

I had an epic day in the park yesterday. Solo laps but still good fun. Finally got my jump groove back on after a summer of injury. Dwayne was so good to hit again!

Not hoping for terrible weather on Thanksgiving but it would be good if it looked questionable to keep most people out of the park.

Oct. 3, 2019, 8:58 p.m.

Posted by: Kieran

I had an epic day in the park yesterday. Solo laps but still good fun. Finally got my jump groove back on after a summer of injury. Dwayne was so good to hit again!

Not hoping for terrible weather on Thanksgiving but it would be good if it looked questionable to keep most people out of the park.

I'm with you on a sketchy weather forecast for sure.  Just no snow please!

It was just me and my buddy last year and I think it was around $100...

Oct. 4, 2019, 12:36 a.m.

Posted by: Kieran

If anyone plans on coming over Thanksgiving weekend, and we have a sunny perfect day and you can do any Fitz lap in less than ten minutes, please let me know if you want to get an afternoon lesson. The buddy I've done this with can't do it this year.

We don't have to do the same trails at all. I will be jumping but you can go do Lower Joyride to your hearts content.

I'm with you on a sketchy weather forecast for sure. Just no snow please!

It was just me and my buddy last year and I think it was around $100...

Yep, I’m interested! I’m not sure what day(s) I’ll be up yet though

Last edited by: Cheez1ts on Oct. 4, 2019, 12:37 a.m., edited 1 time in total.