WBP 18

Sept. 30, 2018, 10:18 p.m.

Posted by: Ddean

I also love AP but in August when it’s 6inches Deep in dust, not so much. It’s been amazing lately!

I Laughed out loud when you blew past the guys lining up for ALine at full blast! Looked like a wicked run to me.

I hear you.  AP is near the last on the list of trails to ride in deep summer... that moon dust in those berms turns me into a timid mouse.

Oct. 1, 2018, 9:34 a.m.

Posted by: grambo

Preview of a new trail connecting Garbo to Creekside, guessing it drops below Express Way toward the top? Something to look forward to next year.

Not a single slab in that whole section. Thats a shame. I suppose they are out of favour in bike parks at the moment.

Coming up this weekend finally. Hoping to hit a few things off the list before the end of the season.

Oct. 1, 2018, 10:07 a.m.

I wonder if creekside just doesn’t have that many ? None of the new trails really have a lot of slabs, nor does BCs or RDS (a couple sure, but not like Garbo..).

Oct. 1, 2018, 11:05 a.m.

nothing wrong with no slabs on some trails, slab fever is weird imo...but whatever! had a chance to check out that new stuff with permission a few weeks ago, really quite fun, doesn't need 'features'!

Oct. 1, 2018, 11:06 a.m.

Posted by: ReductiMat

I also love AP but in August when it’s 6inches Deep in dust, not so much. It’s been amazing lately!

I Laughed out loud when you blew past the guys lining up for ALine at full blast! Looked like a wicked run to me.

I hear you.  AP is near the last on the list of trails to ride in deep summer... that moon dust in those berms turns me into a timid mouse.

All this talk of AP has me thinking of a very different ski line, was wondering how the fuck you guys get after that in the summer...

Oct. 1, 2018, 11:11 a.m.

Posted by: nortonwhis

Posted by: ReductiMat

All this talk of AP has me thinking of a very different ski line, was wondering how the fuck you guys get after that in the summer...

ha!

Oct. 1, 2018, 1:06 p.m.

Posted by: Kieran

Coming up this weekend finally. Hoping to hit a few things off the list before the end of the season.

Weather permitting, Im going to get the little dude back up there for a final Park rip before it sets this year. Lets do a lap or two!!!!

Oct. 1, 2018, 3 p.m.

Last season's Creekside preview had a slabby trail. Haven't watched the video posted above yet, but I guess it's something different?

Oct. 1, 2018, 3 p.m.

Oh yeah, A Line was INSANE this weekend. wow, just wow.

Oct. 1, 2018, 3:30 p.m.

Posted by: MrBaker87

I wonder if creekside just doesn’t have that many ? None of the new trails really have a lot of slabs, nor does BCs or RDS (a couple sure, but not like Garbo..).

I know of a few trails in the area that are full of slabs! :)

Weather permitting, Im going to get the little dude back up there for a final Park rip before it sets this year. Lets do a lap or two!!!!

Lets do it.

Oct. 1, 2018, 6:49 p.m.

Care to enlighten me about the slabs? I don’t get how you could not want to ride them all day every day. Spent the last couple of days in Pemberton hitting them and only wish I could get more. Probably helps I come from an area without them...

Oct. 2, 2018, 2:21 p.m.

Was dumping snow today down to the village according to reports. It better fuck off by the weekend.

Oct. 2, 2018, 3:55 p.m.

Was dumping snow today down to the village according to reports. It better fuck off by the weekend.

it did, it accumulated in the valley, now the sun is out and it's almost all melted

Oct. 2, 2018, 4:20 p.m.

You can hardly notice it!

nickel, were you guys prepping the aline irrigator for the freeze or was it bust?  (Or none of the above)

Oct. 2, 2018, 6:14 p.m.

Jeez!!