WBP 17

Sept. 15, 2017, 1:43 p.m.

If you're ever going to do it, now is the time.

So far I'm 0/14 since the rebuild.  Don't know if I'll ever pull it off but I'll keep on keepin on.

The lap is especially tasty when you have someone standing near the enteance. The speed is just so fucking good.

Sept. 15, 2017, 2:45 p.m.

Same for me, the No Joke double feels so easy and small (have to brake) but the triple scares me off from giving it a go haha. I also agree the whole lower No Joke from fire road to DIC/containers is a sick section of trail.

DH bike had the rear wheel rebuilt, fork lowers done and rebuilt headset with new lower bearings... bring on tomorrow.

Sept. 15, 2017, 4:48 p.m.

Early preview of fresh Creekside trails this weekend only:

https://instagram.com/p/BZFFGdlDkfm/

Yesssss

Sept. 15, 2017, 6:10 p.m.

:O

Sept. 15, 2017, 6:54 p.m.

There's a lip to double the exit.

I just noticed that today.

I didn't, and still don't have the skills to pay that bill at this time so I don't know if that's new or not.

I can confirm you'll need triple speed to make it work.

GLC jump is still closed. Trady must hate dust on his average truck.

Yeah, this one is chaffing me.

Last edited by: ReductiMat on Sept. 15, 2017, 8:26 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Sept. 16, 2017, 4:57 p.m.

Posted by: ReductiMat

I didn't, and still don't have the skills to pay that bill at this time so I don't know if that's new or not.

Double the exit just before the pump house, bit of dirt against the tree? It's actually pretty do able but got harder this year. I've been away for a week so looking forward to some bike park next week. Going to miss the creek preview due to work tomorrow, first world problems I guess.

Sept. 16, 2017, 5:06 p.m.

Saw that punphouse double today.  Did not attempt that double today. 

Got my annual TOTW and currently in Creekside gondi after hitting the new trails 3 times in a row. Quite the experience riding hand cut fresh loam in the bike park. You could hear people cheering for joy the entire way down Muffy Fluff. 

The flow trails before and after are great too, fresh berms for days. There's a couple fun doubles in there too. 

Thanks trail crew for the preview. Too much fun.

Sept. 16, 2017, 5:22 p.m.

Holy joey show today. It seems as if the WBP saved up an even yearly distribution of incidents and put them all out on display today.

I love the billboard under fitz chair by the water towers.

I managed to bag the double exit without tripling the No Joke tree section. That god damned section is just the funnest.

There was a jam of 8? bikes all in a row waiting to get down DIC. Fucking traffic. Going to need a bus there soon.

Angry is really nice, I don't think I mentioned that yesterday.

Aline is fun top to bottom. That last jump is just great. nickel, it was touched on in your new vid series, but please don't bow to the group pining to bring back the GLC curb. That last jump is perfect.

Looks like there was a full court press on Shady and DBV today.

Last edited by: ReductiMat on Sept. 16, 2017, 5:22 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Sept. 16, 2017, 5:23 p.m.

Posted by: Kevin26

Double the exit just before the pump house, bit of dirt against the tree? It's actually pretty do able but got harder this year. I've been away for a week so looking forward to some bike park next week. Going to miss the creek preview due to work tomorrow, first world problems I guess.

Yep. I'm going too fast through there but it feels like a lip was built.

Sept. 16, 2017, 7:17 p.m.

Re no joke by the cb and the double. It's something that's kind of always been a thing but some rookies got over zealous with the dirt. It's getting de tuned tomorrow to go back to how it used to be. You don't need "triple speed " you just need "Good at cornering" speed and a healthy dose of "pull up"

Sept. 16, 2017, 7:33 p.m.

Yes. 

Hope I didn't give the impression I can triple it, because I can't. Or haven't yet.

Sept. 16, 2017, 7:35 p.m.

Also, hole at bottom of Fitz chair exit has been filled.  So much butter.

The shovels of dirt on the Aline rock drop knuckle are appreciated.

Sept. 17, 2017, 11:27 a.m.

And now she be gone.

Dirty is closed.. hopefully for shovels.

Sept. 17, 2017, 12:42 p.m.

And now she be gone.

Dirty is closed.. hopefully for shovels.

Back to how it should be. Just pull up. 

The merchant is closed for excavator surgery.

Sept. 17, 2017, 2:23 p.m.

That is great news.