WBP 17

Sept. 8, 2017, 5:25 a.m.

Hi chi Minh also got a rebuild and endless watering everyday. It's running as nice as anything in the park right now. 

I'm so sick of this weather...

Sept. 8, 2017, 12:01 p.m.

Posted by: ReductiMat

Well, I've gone through three 570's this year and I was their biggest fan.  My carbon rims have seriously blew past my expectations... you simply can't have harder conditions than I've put them through.

I'm a convert.

You should be a product tester. Seriously.

nickel: thanks for the tip, always fun to cruise through Ho-chi-min. Looks like it's raining a bit today up there, hallelujah.

Sept. 8, 2017, 9:58 p.m.

Then I'll start taking kickbacks in return for good reviews and become one of them. I'm going to hold out for a pro contract first :D

On a more serious note, it might look like hero dirt everywhere, but treat it with kid gloves.  I managed a decent digger going into the second tree section of 7YW. Front tire might as well have been on ice.

Hopefully it pukes tonight and tomorrow...

Sept. 10, 2017, 5:23 a.m.

Then I'll start taking kickbacks in return for good reviews and become one of them. I'm going to hold out for a pro contract first :D

On a more serious note, it might look like hero dirt everywhere, but treat it with kid gloves.  I managed a decent digger going into the second tree section of 7YW. Front tire might as well have been on ice.

Hopefully it pukes tonight and tomorrow...

Slow and steady is what we need. Too much rain at once and the hydrophobic dirt will all end up in the creeks. We need the water to work its way in slowly. 

Having said that, it's the summer equivalent of dust on crust. Top looks like hero dirt but half an inch down and its still moon dust. It's finally moving in the right direction though.

Sept. 10, 2017, 1:20 p.m.

Well, I've gone through three 570's this year and I was their biggest fan.  My carbon rims have seriously blew past my expectations... you simply can't have harder conditions than I've put them through.

I'm a convert.

What wheels do you have the LG1R?

Sept. 10, 2017, 5:36 p.m.

Yep.

If I counted correctly there were about 334 trail crew members resuscitating Angry Pirate.  Look forward to that.

Sept. 10, 2017, 9:09 p.m.

Today was one of the best days I've had up there in months. What a difference a bit of rain makes.

Sept. 11, 2017, 5:15 a.m.

Yep.

If I counted correctly there were about 334 trail crew members resuscitating Angry Pirate.  Look forward to that.

It rained. Time to make fix with great honor.

Sept. 11, 2017, 7:14 a.m.

Can't wait.  I had given up on her for the last couple of weeks.

Sept. 11, 2017, 9:20 a.m.

I'm selling a set of LG1R carbon DH wheels fairly cheap if anyone wants R150mm F20x110.

Taken off a friends YT Tues CF Race Pro after 2 laps.

https://nsmb.com/classifieds/view/129/

Sept. 11, 2017, 2:30 p.m.

What an abrupt change from summer to fall - it was around 3C at the Roundhouse on Saturday mid-day. I normally don't have problems with my hands but the combo of cold and wet weather gave me the worst claw grip I've ever had. Fun day of riding with no one around and zero lines though. Had a funny crash on DRC - landed that little log drop half way down and tried to brake but had zero traction with greasy mud on the rock... front tire went straight into the tree at the left hander and stopped me dead in my tracks. 

Anyone been down RDS since the rain? I've never ridden it and want to hit up off TOTW this weekend, assuming it is not too haggard from the EWS.

Sept. 11, 2017, 3:13 p.m.

DIC is completely fixed.

No(ew) Joke after road is under heavy repair.

BBB seems to have self healed in spots.

Sept. 11, 2017, 9 p.m.

Takes me a while to figure out your abbreviations sometimes. Too tight and HOD have been getting pre 10am maintenance as well. 

Hoping to get a lot of maintenance done this week...

Sept. 11, 2017, 10:24 p.m.

Posted by: nickel

Takes me a while to figure out your abbreviations sometimes.

Glad I'm not the only one!

Sept. 12, 2017, 5:07 p.m.

You may have cracked the code on whether I'm on a keyboard or a device.

And nickel, you weren't joking..

NJ off the road looks near done.

FT option before creekside turn off is buff-deluxe.

Lower Fucking FT has seen shovels and dirt!!!! It's not perfect, but it is totally rideable again. Lower lower was still closed so I had to do a ST lap. Boo. But thank god.

Almost wrecked myself on a closed sign going into the GLCALine jump.. berm run out was drying I guess.

TTite did see some work, but it ain't the blue flow trail it was after the D1 diversion.

Fatcrobat is running nicer.

BV is BV.

OSin is still janky. Thanks to all for teaching me that high line. Makes the lap a ton better.

Hope the shovels get to Dirty before we close.

Finally, I swear I heard chainsaws close to the containers... how long is 7YW pt 2 going to be?

Last edited by: ReductiMat on Sept. 12, 2017, 9:01 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Jesus Christ. Uncracked?