WBP 17

June 29, 2017, 12:18 a.m.

I love that double. Flying down the fire road and hitting the double real smooth is such a great feeling. It's been built up a bit more this year, you barely have to try to pop to get the double now.

Last edited by: thaaad on June 29, 2017, 5:50 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
June 29, 2017, 7:50 p.m.

So.. there's a new trailhead around the end of Duffman. Will we be riding that in the next month?

Too tight is still fun. There's one new section that turns right uphill but there are two tight trees where 800mm bars are a liability. At least for me at this time.

Garbo is so nice right now.

Would be nice if WB invested in some signs we could install on the ground that said,"Why the FUCK are you standing right here?" Some truly awesome shit today.

Last edited by: ReductiMat on June 29, 2017, 10:41 p.m., edited 3 times in total.
June 29, 2017, 11:53 p.m.

Posted by: ReductiMat

So.. there's a new trailhead around the end of Duffman. Will we be riding that in the next month?

Too tight is still fun. There's one new section that turns right uphill but there are two tight trees where 800mm bars are a liability. At least for me at this time.

Would be nice if WB invested in some signs we could install on the ground that said,"Why the FUCK are you standing right here?" Some truly awesome shit today.

Nobody reads signs though...

June 30, 2017, 5:23 a.m.

Posted by: Kevin26

Ding ding ding! We have a winner!

June 30, 2017, 5:26 a.m.

Golden triangle. Getting rid of the uphill and making it a vastly better and more interesting product for the lower level rider. Should be a fun easy blue for everybody else. It will get rid of the uphill before rejoining dirt merchant.

June 30, 2017, 7:34 a.m.

Finally got that creek grap on dirt merchant :)

https://youtu.be/EmCE3vc5UK4

BCpov on YouTube

www.instagram.com/BCPov

www.facebook.com/BCpov

June 30, 2017, 8:25 a.m.

Nice. looks like they cleared the run in a wee bit. Last time I hit that last season there were breaking bumps and loose baby heads. Made things interesting.

June 30, 2017, 8:39 a.m.

Posted by: nickel

Golden triangle. Getting rid of the uphill and making it a vastly better and more interesting product for the lower level rider. Should be a fun easy blue for everybody else. It will get rid of the uphill before rejoining dirt merchant.

Excellent!

June 30, 2017, 8:48 a.m.

Posted by: dutch

Good job!

Any tips on how you get such a good picture when shooting in high sun?  The shadow and sun wreak havoc on my vids.  Do you manage that with a simple camera setting(s) or do you do it in post-processing?

June 30, 2017, 8:49 a.m.

I know.  I just needed to vent a little.

June 30, 2017, 9:05 a.m.

Good job!

Any tips on how you get such a good picture when shooting in high sun?  The shadow and sun wreak havoc on my vids.  Do you manage that with a simple camera setting(s) or do you do it in post-processing?

I shoot in protune and underexpose a bit and then a bunch of magic in post :)

June 30, 2017, 10:01 a.m.

Anyone been up on Canada day before? I'm heading up tomorrow and I'm curious what sort of shit show I'm in for...

June 30, 2017, 12:09 p.m.

Posted by: thaaad

Anyone been up on Canada day before? I'm heading up tomorrow and I'm curious what sort of shit show I'm in for...

Traffic and parking probably tough, bike park itself probably not too bad I would think.

June 30, 2017, 12:56 p.m.

I shoot in protune and underexpose a bit and then a bunch of magic in post :)

Do you use PP or AE?  If so, I don't suppose you'd divulge the effects you use to bring it up to light?

June 30, 2017, 1:07 p.m.

Posted by: thaaad

Traffic and parking probably tough, bike park itself probably not too bad I would think.

Hmm . Creekside might be the ticket then.