WBP 16

Oct. 11, 2016, 7:47 a.m.

Well, that was my best ever year.

Now only seven more months till the park is open again.

Oct. 11, 2016, 9:20 a.m.

I have not properly ridden the park in a long time. The last 3-4 years the only days I've ridden the park have been practice days for enduro racing or just enduro stages.

Was great to spend Sunday and Monday lapping Dirt Merchant, Del Boca and Dirt Merchant, A-Line. Took a few laps to get the jumping skills back. Only two jumps that I wasn't able to stretch all the way to transition was the biggest one on DM and the second hit of the A-Line doubles.

Never been a park rider but with a toddler it was great both mom and dad to be able to get laps in taking turns wrangling the little guy.

I see a park bikes and passes in our future. :rocker:

Oct. 11, 2016, 9:27 a.m.

Props to the trail crew, they killed it this year. Excited to ride the revamped Fatcrobat and "new trail" next summer. The countdown begins!

Oct. 11, 2016, 9:33 a.m.

Props to the trail crew, they killed it this year. Excited to ride the revamped Fatcrobat and "new trail" next summer. The countdown begins!

Yes the trail crew has a hell of a job keeping that place running.

After hearing AP got buffed I was hoping to get a lap on it. We've raced that so many times in events and it's always knackered I wanted to see what it would actually feel like without axle deep holes. Napped a lap on it late Monday afternoon. Props to the trail crew, soo smooth.

Oct. 11, 2016, 4:07 p.m.

I was up yesterday and rode bell to bell outside of a quick food break. Shoulder was feeling pretty good just a bit weaker than normal. Conditions were so damn good, couple puddles here and there but no real mud. The new DH bike is ridiculous, dropping off the start ramp of A-line I barely even felt the braking bumps in that first turn, or after the last rock roll on Rock City, pure smoothness. The thing is also silent and nice to hear just the sound of the tires on dirt. Night and day from the old bike. I still suck at jumping - something to work on next year.

Echoing props for trail crew. So much work was done for opening and it just continued all summer long. Too much fun.

Season pass for sure next year and hopefully getting in on a place to spend every weekend up thereā€¦

Oct. 11, 2016, 5:06 p.m.

If I ever win the lottery I'll pay WBP $10,000,000 to create a Peak to Valley Dirt Merchant, under the condition that I get 5% off peak chair price.

Oct. 11, 2016, 10 p.m.

Cheers to another great season folks!