The wooden bridge on Lower CIU

Aug. 28, 2007, 12:46 p.m.

Maybe just erect a large sign pointing out that the bridge is 'very slippy when wet'?

As an aside, there was total carnage on Devils Club on Sunday. People were lulled in to thinking the trail would be fine as as the first section of woodwork was dry, but it looked like a warzone further down the trail! The were bodies lying all over the place, and when I got to the bottom and waited for mates, I could hear crashing every few seconds. Sort of pretty funny, but I hope there were no proper injuries. One of our guys did break his helmet in there…

They have so dumbed this trail down that it's not even fun anymore unless wet! :crazy:

Free Riding…Nothing Free About It

Aug. 28, 2007, 2:47 p.m.

Maybe just erect a large sign pointing out that the bridge is 'very slippy when wet'?

As an aside, there was total carnage on Devils Club on Sunday. People were lulled in to thinking the trail would be fine as as the first section of woodwork was dry, but it looked like a warzone further down the trail! The were bodies lying all over the place, and when I got to the bottom and waited for mates, I could hear crashing every few seconds. Sort of pretty funny, but I hope there were no proper injuries. One of our guys did break his helmet in there…

Shiiit. This was because they closed A-Line, so everybody took DC. Every time we came off of WC Singletrack people took DC. We were like fuck that it's wet and took B-Line