Stacy is announcer at Crankworx

Aug. 11, 2009, 7:48 p.m.

Fact: Brad claims Sam Duek is the next big thing in slopestyle riding.

// What's Good // F U N E R A L // Ultramontane // DEEP SIX //

Aug. 11, 2009, 8:13 p.m.

Fiction:

Fact: Brad claims Sam Duek is the next big thing in slopestyle riding.

Aug. 11, 2009, 9:17 p.m.

No dude, I'm dead serious. Ask anyone who was partying after the CC slopestyle.

// What's Good // F U N E R A L // Ultramontane // DEEP SIX //

Aug. 11, 2009, 9:19 p.m.

I believe we have the start of a damn fine drinking game….

Oh shit…

Aug. 11, 2009, 10:05 p.m.

Does anyone actually likes Brad? Makes me wonder how he gets that gig every year 'cause he annoys the crap out of me, my friends and pretty much everyone else I know…

Stacy is really good, sounds pro and so was Darcy today as well…but Brad?!?! come on, I sure hope is not coming back this year.I hear he's a great guy but I still dont wanna hear his voice anymore !

Aug. 11, 2009, 10:26 p.m.

Does anyone actually likes Brad? Makes me wonder how he gets that gig every year 'cause he annoys the crap out of me, my friends and pretty much everyone else I know…

Stacy is really good, sounds pro and so was Darcy today as well…but Brad?!?! come on, I sure hope is not coming back this year.I hear he's a great guy but I still dont wanna hear his voice anymore !

Stacy and Darcy know what they are talking about not just yelling. I couldn't picture Darcy yelling "Shut the front door!" during the Gala hahaha.

I say it every year, Paul Roberts the man who did redbull elevation.

http://kamloopsbikes.blogspot.com

Aug. 11, 2009, 10:30 p.m.

Stacy and Darcy know what they are talking about not just yelling. I couldn't picture Darcy yelling "Shut the front door!" during the Gala hahaha.

Yeah man that guy was VERY good!

Aug. 11, 2009, 10:37 p.m.

ROB WARNER ****

Aug. 11, 2009, 10:58 p.m.

I think Brad does a good job and keeps the beat up and alive even when there is dead space on the course, something that is very hard to do.
This hate on Brad band wagon has been going on for a few years if the uk guy with the raspy voice was doing it as long as brad there would be a band wagon hate on him as well.
I think that Tippie or Leclerc should get in there to help out and with a few years of experience they can be the full MC.

I'm the best at being modest !

Aug. 11, 2009, 10:59 p.m.

3rd that. That guy was really good.

Stacy was great at the GarboDH. Knows his shit. Very cool interview with Miranda Miller right after she won the pro womens.

Aug. 11, 2009, 11:13 p.m.

I think Brad does a good job and keeps the beat up and alive even when there is dead space on the course, something that is very hard to do.
This hate on Brad band wagon has been going on for a few years if the uk guy with the raspy voice was doing it as long as brad there would be a band wagon hate on him as well.
I think that Tippie or Leclerc should get in there to help out and with a few years of experience they can be the full MC.

Paul Roberts has been the voice of BMX events for years. I remember him commentating (and riding in) the Backyard Jam in the 90s. I don't think there is a hate-on-Paul-Roberts bandwagon. Not sure if he knows about DH or slopestyle though.

Aug. 12, 2009, 1:33 a.m.

dude, Paul Robert knows all the tricks….. he sounded really passionate about the elevation when i went to see it in 07. I can't stand Brad, fucking guy talks about mushrooms, and front door too much.

Aug. 12, 2009, 7:30 a.m.

Paul Roberts has been the voice of BMX events for years. I remember him commentating (and riding in) the Backyard Jam in the 90s. I don't think there is a hate-on-Paul-Roberts bandwagon. Not sure if he knows about DH or slopestyle though.

Thats for BMX, the Mountain bike crowd is a whole new breed of bike whiner.

I'm the best at being modest !

Aug. 12, 2009, 9:02 a.m.

"What's the story?"

"How will the story unfold?!"

doesn't he get paid to answer these very questions for us?

while your sitten at your desk im banging laps.

Aug. 12, 2009, 2:04 p.m.

UK dude who does the BMX events would be good

GROTBAGS

Paul Roberts is the sh*tniz when it comes to event presenting ;)

Mythic / Da Kine / Esher Shore / Freeborn

http://hampsteadbandit.blogspot.com/