SNOW & aline buff

Sept. 14, 2006, 3:13 p.m.

woke up this morning and there was snow on both blackcomb and whistler. its quite a ways down into the garbo zone with about 3-4 inches at the roundhouse this morning. but garbo zone was closed today because the ground isnt frozen up top so its slippery as can be from the roundhouse down, so better off to be closed.

and today trail crew went out in a mass and worked on aline today and i rode it on my lunch and its amazingly buff like i've never seen. major props to those boys

here to ride but i'm to busy building

Sept. 14, 2006, 3:23 p.m.

Doh…. I can't ride it for another three weeks… closing weekend to be exact. Athough I do feel a cold coming on, sometime next week, probably Friday.

Dan

www.steedcycles.com

Sept. 14, 2006, 3:53 p.m.

Doh…. I can't ride it for another three weeks… closing weekend to be exact. Athough I do feel a cold coming on, sometime next week, probably Friday.

Dan

I think I caught some of that same cold on Tuesdays ride….but the cold would have to settle in on Thursday instead of Friday.

Sept. 14, 2006, 3:57 p.m.

I think I caught some of that same cold on Tuesdays ride….but the cold would have to settle in on Thursday instead of Friday.

I could quite possibly get the chills or something on Thursday… you know… don't want work to stress myself out and make it a full blown cold… because that would be just intolerable!

So cold could begin on Thursday!

www.steedcycles.com

Sept. 14, 2006, 4:42 p.m.

Sweet.

After missing last Sunday after a failed attempt Saturday in the rain and gf scheduing, I am fired up for Saturday. Weather for Saturday is looking better and better

I am no A line master, but it will be good to ride it in fine shape!

Thanks for the updates!

Sept. 14, 2006, 6:57 p.m.

Nice!

Heading up there Sunday, it'll be good to see some moisture back on the hill…..

Can feel a board wax coming on strong too…….

:england: Putting the British back into British Columbia :england:

Sept. 14, 2006, 10:21 p.m.

I could quite possibly get the chills or something on Thursday… you know… don't want work to stress myself out and make it a full blown cold… because that would be just intolerable!

So cold could begin on Thursday!

Dan, lemme know if you're feeling unwell so I can start my pinkeye contraction…wouldn't want everyone at work to catch my disease!

This trip to Kelowna was definately an undertaking - Liam and I had been planning this project for 24 hours. We worked really hard to pull out all the stops in this video. We had slo-mo goggle shots; time lapses; pedal flips; outrageous product shots; unloading and loading the bike; walking through the field with your hand in wheat. At the end of the day this trip was all about just getting out and riding with all my friends.

www.letsridebikes.ca

Sept. 14, 2006, 10:51 p.m.

I am definetly feeling a Tuesday Migrane coming on. OOOH, it might be a Thurs. one I can't tell yet. Would it be possible for someone to drive me to the "Hospital" on either of those days so I can get my "medicine" as my wheels be gone.. :grinno:

Is there a Vancouver in Taiwan?! I had no idea!!

Nothing sums up my life's achievements like my stuffed corpse, suplexing a cougar.

Sept. 15, 2006, 8:36 a.m.

i was checking out the webcams yesterday and i saw this white stuff. could it be? yes, snow. i hear about 15cm? winter is on the way. i've even noticed some of my local trails getting covered with leaves already.

getting my mt baker pass soon….:clap:

:heart::coffee::heart:

Sept. 16, 2006, 1:22 p.m.

So, which section did they armour? The S turn after the rock drop?

son?? your 15, you should just be glad ross isnt gay

Sept. 16, 2006, 7:12 p.m.

You'll see :)

… good.. bad.. I'm the guy with the gun.

Sept. 17, 2006, 8:16 p.m.

Aline Is Amazing Like Corey Lecarc

Shoots with Nikon D2H
c

Sept. 18, 2006, 1:55 a.m.

You'll see :)

I probably wont for a good 8 months or so :(

son?? your 15, you should just be glad ross isnt gay