SNFU

June 23, 2013, 6:11 p.m.

So, I love SNFU inasmuch as someone who grew up listening to them, jumped on stage and sang with Chi Pig but has lost touch with their new stuff.

Should I go Thursday? Anyone else as ancient as me going?

June 24, 2013, 7:59 a.m.

Lol, I've been kicking around the exact same debate. I wanna see them, but they're really not the SNFU we all know and love from way back in the day. On one hand, I want to not go and preserve the memory I have of them, but on the other had, if I don't go I'll probably regret not taking the chance to see them live since I never have..

I'll probably just see how energetic/ambitious this old guy feels on show day…

I ride bikes, when I can.

June 24, 2013, 8:56 a.m.

SNFU is still great, I seen them a couple years ago and it was an awesome show. Chi Pig is still a really good singer even though the drugs had taken his teeth. Still one of my all time favorite bands. I can't wait to get a hold of their new album either.
Go, have fun, rock out, and enjoy the show that only Chi can put on.

June 24, 2013, 12:56 p.m.

They have new stuff? I'm too young to have seen them in their prime but saw them 2 years ago, it was kind of surreal. Chi literally looked and acted like he was just dragged out off the streets, mumbled through some lines, perked up at the parts he could remember, kept saying something about scooby doo and then ripped open a box of fruit loops at the end and threw it into the crowd.
It was fun enough though so you may as well go.

June 24, 2013, 3:37 p.m.

I'm ignoring Smedley.