schleyer....wtf?!

July 4, 2012, 9:50 p.m.

ummmm, what the heck happened to you? no need to have skill anymore to rail, all the cracks and holes have been filled in.

July 4, 2012, 10:08 p.m.

Sounds like whistler got to popular for it's own good

July 4, 2012, 10:16 p.m.

Whaaaaaat?

Loud Hubs Save Lives

July 4, 2012, 10:21 p.m.

I was up there 2 weeks ago when they were doing the work, but I had to leave before they opened it. Looked like it was getting paved…

July 4, 2012, 10:29 p.m.

ummmm, what the heck happened to you? no need to have skill anymore to rail, all the cracks and holes have been filled in.

no no no no. ffs, leave Garbo alone at least.

July 4, 2012, 10:29 p.m.

Apparently they're calling it "retro-flow":

The trail crew have been working hard the past two weeks doing retro-flow work on Schleyer, Joyride and the Lower Whistler DH as well as little gems like Monkey Hands. At the same time Jayro has been back to Blue Velvet forging ahead with the 2012 section that will link the trail through to the Fitz zone. Hand crews have also been busy digging snow from Original Sin, No Joke, Goat’s Gully, In Deep and Fatcrobat which are all riding well albeit somewhat moist.

July 4, 2012, 11:05 p.m.

http://wemjournal.org/article/S1080-6032(12)00015-4/fulltext

Kn.

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

July 4, 2012, 11:29 p.m.

http://wemjournal.org/article/S1080-6032(12)00015-4/fulltext

Kn.

The lawyers will have a blast with that one……

Pastor of Muppets

July 4, 2012, 11:32 p.m.

DRC next? just in time for 4Kings?

Is there a Vancouver in Taiwan?! I had no idea!!

Nothing sums up my life's achievements like my stuffed corpse, suplexing a cougar.

July 5, 2012, 12:35 a.m.

I thought Schleyer rode awesome after it had been buffed. It's never been a super challenging trail so I wouldn't say it was dumbed down, it just became flowy-er and more fun.

July 5, 2012, 1 a.m.

ahahahahahaahhaahahaha

where is your god now?

while the huge increase in the popularity of mtn biking has brought a lot of positives for the sport, we now seem to be reaping some of the negatives. i know many of you will say "oh there goes syncro off on his bleating rant again", but back when mtn biking was a bit more of a fringe activity the attitude was a lot different. if you couldn't do something you walked it until the time you summoned the cajones to try something you saw as difficult. if you crashed it was your own damn fault and you cursed yourself for screwing it up all the while smiling from the good times that fear gave you.

anybody wanna go ride dh bikes on the seawall?

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

July 5, 2012, 1:05 a.m.

People complain when the trails are shit and then they complain when the trails are too buff!! Whats next are we going to complain that the dirt is too tacky?? God for sake that the trail crew is doing too much this year. Hey Whistler trail crew why dont you guys stop buffing trails your god damn ruining the trails for everyone.

July 5, 2012, 3:10 a.m.

What was goochs quote again? "This scotch is too smooth, her tits are too perky, her ass is too firm, this blowie is too good"

Does this now mean I can ride the Surface in 4K if I get in?

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.

July 5, 2012, 5:40 a.m.

ahahahahahaahhaahahaha

where is your god now?

while the huge increase in the popularity of mtn biking has brought a lot of positives for the sport, we now seem to be reaping some of the negatives. i know many of you will say "oh there goes syncro off on his bleating rant again", but back when mtn biking was a bit more of a fringe activity the attitude was a lot different. if you couldn't do something you walked it until the time you summoned the cajones to try something you saw as difficult. if you crashed it was your own damn fault and you cursed yourself for screwing it up all the while smiling from the good times that fear gave you.

Somebody rep this kid.

Pastor of Muppets

July 5, 2012, 5:46 a.m.

ahahahahahaahhaahahaha

where is your god now?

Oh there goes Syncro off on his bleating rant again…