Places to rent bikes at a lower cost

Sept. 16, 2014, 2:58 a.m.

Does anyone know where the cheapest place is to rent a downhill/park bike at Whistler? I remember I spoke with someone on the chair lift that he rented a bike from a shop on the way up to Whistler which was significantly cheaper. Not sure if this was a myth or not, but thought I'd ask anyways.

Sept. 16, 2014, 11:48 a.m.

I looked at prices in Vancouver and they were about on-par with Whistler. Cheapest I've seen in Whistler are:

Summit Sports - $99/day for Rocky Mountain Flatline (+$25 damage waiver optional)
FanatykCo - $109/day for Specialized Demo 8 or Norco Aurum with full Shimano Saint everything (+$29 damage waiver optional)
Whistler/Blackcomb G1 - $125/day for Giant Glory 2 with damage waiver included

FanatykCo is the best deal IMO, as the bikes have full Saint and are well maintained. The resort has Glory 1/0 as well as V10's, Gamblers and Wilsons for demo for $145 a day as well. Summit has Trek Session 9.9 WC build for $129 which is pretty good if you want a pimped out rig for the day.

Sept. 16, 2014, 12:25 p.m.

Bike co seemed to be good guys, i demo'd some wilsons, carbon and alloy for 100 bucks taxes in. Threw in a full face for the girlfriend as well.

BCpov on YouTube

www.instagram.com/BCPov

www.facebook.com/BCpov

Sept. 29, 2014, 3:15 a.m.

Bike co seemed to be good guys, i demo'd some wilsons, carbon and alloy for 100 bucks taxes in. Threw in a full face for the girlfriend as well:rocker::evil::yugo::japan::spain::clap::italy:

Our Testking 1Y0-A26 online training is comprised of best tools and tips including Pittsburg State University dumps to provide you guaranteed success in JUNIPER braindumps exam.