Perimeter

May 7, 2005, 2:41 p.m.

On the Van-Whistler bus service…

Do they let you put unboxed bikes in the lower cargo compartment? Is there room, or does luggage slide around and mess up wheels?

"Bicycling is a healthy and manly pursuit with much to recommend it, and, unlike other foolish crazes, it has not died out."
- The Daily Telegraph (1877)

May 7, 2005, 3:34 p.m.

Forget Perimeter. They want something like 65 dollars, one way.

If you have an unboxed bike, I'm assuming that you're not flying into the airport? Perimeter only does YVR/Whistler runs.

It's a way better deal to catch the Greyhound. They will put unboxed bikes under the bus, as long as there's room. And, it costs something like 17.50 one way to Whistler, so you still have some money for bike parts once you get here!

May 7, 2005, 3:35 p.m.

On the Van-Whistler bus service…

Do they let you put unboxed bikes in the lower cargo compartment? Is there room, or does luggage slide around and mess up wheels?

i took them last year…they kinda sucked on the way home…kinda put our bike boxes in then threw all the other shit…like 10 peoples stuff on top…then on the highway the door opened…and he pulled over…closed it…then said that another bus was comming the same way in like 10 minutes…so if there was luggage on the road they would pick it up…haha….but im taking it again this year…i think we just got a shitty driver…the way there was fine

www.powderandpark.com - My ski review site

May 7, 2005, 10:11 p.m.

The Huckwagon is way better

Ben

May 8, 2005, 12:24 a.m.

^^^ true, it's $35 for a round trip, you are with all bikers and u leave when the day is done, or mabe for extended as well.

www.knollybikes.com

:canada: