Parking / locking up bike during Crankworx

Aug. 13, 2015, 2:02 p.m.

I've stayed in many places in Whistler [HTML_REMOVED] only had an issue with one of the bike rooms (because it was stuffed!). As long as you lock the frames to something, that should give you extra piece of mind.
The Sundial's a smallish hotel [HTML_REMOVED] bike room is very close to the Reception…the staff get to know you pretty fast [HTML_REMOVED] they would know if someone was moving the wrong bike.

The hotel at the top of the hill on the Blackcomb Wizard line, allowed bikes in the room….[HTML_REMOVED] they had generous sized suites. They also had balconies [HTML_REMOVED] many of the Crakworx guys locked their bikes on the balconies (maybe not the ground floor).

Quite frankly, some of the human rooms would be too cramped to accommodate a bike [HTML_REMOVED] humans (Westin).

Aug. 13, 2015, 4:03 p.m.

When we are doing the hotel thing with bikes we go to Aava (as said, only staff can go in and out of bike storage). Is an inside job possible? Maybe, dunno if they have video surveillance. Our bikes aren't nice enough to be targeted. If I had a $10k V10 CC I would get it in my room somehow :)