Looking to Rent in Whistler for Summer

March 9, 2008, 9:24 p.m.

hey guys, im looking to rent in whistler for the summer so that i can work and bike all summer. Hoping for a 2 bedroom place. Does not have to be 2 bedrrom. want to comfortably sleep 2 people or 3. Not very picky jsut trying to see if anyone on here knows of anything.
thanx!

eric

March 9, 2008, 9:40 p.m.

Keep your eye on www.piquenewsmagazine.com or the Whistler Question, otherwise you got to be here to take advantage of opportunities. Where ya working?

mtbskierdad

March 9, 2008, 11:13 p.m.

dunno where im working yet. probs jsut like washing dishes hopefully. im trying to save up enough so i dont need to work for the 2 months

March 10, 2008, 9:07 a.m.

check out the staff housing. you can stay there for real cheap and you don't actually have to work for WB. you need to book like now though if you want to get in. I think I'm staying in there for a month in August. hopefully…

oh ya, and it's really cheap.

March 11, 2008, 9:22 a.m.

Hi, ive had a few goes at this but can someone tell me how to book the staff housing?? i emailed WB about it ages ago and never got a reply. is there a phone number or anything? do you know bryce mcl since you have stayed there before?

thanks

March 11, 2008, 11:52 a.m.

bryce hasnt stayed there before. me, ben neil, and bryce mcl are trying to book, but we have had the same problem.

GeoffGangGang

March 11, 2008, 12:32 p.m.

umm, my friend has a place in creekside that his family always rents out, pm me if u want more info

fuck lmm

I like how he casually dropped the "I'm famous" bomb.
LMM, if I ever see you at Whistler, make sure Schne is close by to take a picture of me punching you in the balls.

i dont post anymore unless its a lmm thread
such a tool

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jasonfrodomacfarlane/sets/

March 11, 2008, 5:21 p.m.

When I stayed at staff housing last summer, you couldn't book ahead. It was on a first come first serve basis. I showed up around the last week of May and got in fine but it was pretty full if I remember right. Things mighta changed this year. Also I heard that they think allot more people are going to be staying for the summer this year, so that could have an effect on it.
I liked living there, it was cheap and close to everything, my roommates were chill so I think that made the biggest difference.

March 11, 2008, 8:40 p.m.

www.whistlerblackcomb.com/contact_us/index.htm
Go to this site, fill out the info and they will direct you on the right path.
Staff Housing is usually not that busy in the summer and is a good deal.

maybe try this if you're looking into staff housing