If you had an hour to ride...

June 8, 2013, 10:22 a.m.

If you mean benched in better, ever so slightly wider and one optional jump built into the trail, then, yeah, totally beat to shit.

it is a lot rougher and beat up than it was 5 years ago, and it's almost directly from the increase in post-rds riders and lame shuttlers. it's still fun, but it isn't what it was….and really that's the least of the worries since Kadenwood will be demo'ing half of it for a ski out anyway within the next year or so.

June 8, 2013, 5:25 p.m.

Kadenwood will be demo'ing half of it for a ski out anyway within the next year or so.

What? That sucks balls. They already have a ski out right there.

June 8, 2013, 5:31 p.m.

have a look at all the flagging in there next time you ride it….it's for phase 3, the lower site that you pass on the road before you get to the existing houses.

June 8, 2013, 6:52 p.m.

So I made a deal with my gf. She shuttled me up Stonebridge in the interest of time in exchange for joining her at the Scandinave Spa after. I think I won this one. I met up with a couple guys who showed me around and we rode a bunch or stuff off the flank, the main one being High Society. Unreal! You guys are pretty damn lucky to have all that rock.

Now I'm about to enjoy some hydrotherapy baths.

Thanks all for the advice.

June 8, 2013, 7:14 p.m.

It's been a long time since I've done any whistler 'XC' but I always used to enjoy going up Ricks Roost and then down Cat Scratch Fever / Mandatory Suicide and on down. No idea how those trails are these days, and I can't even see them on a couple of on-line maps I've just looked at. It was one of the shorter laps, but could be made longer with adding River Runs Through it if that sort of riding floats your boat.

just did rick roost up to cat scratch down to man suicide then looped back home on Mel's, I live near the top of alpine way so pretty fun backyard loop, all those trails are still here ha ha