I saw A Line's first victim.

May 4, 2005, 6:31 a.m.

hell the canadian tire hyper bmx full face helmet is 69.99. Its better to wear a crappy tire full face helmet, then to not wear a full face helmet at all

May 4, 2005, 8:02 a.m.

get a mad max2 and call it done. They run a wee bit big as well. I run a medium in most FF helmets and run a small for the madmaxII.

dear DW,
since you got like a million bucks now, can i borrow $2850 for a Revolt frame?

thanks,
steve

May 4, 2005, 9:04 a.m.

get a mad max2 and call it done. They run a wee bit big as well. I run a medium in most FF helmets and run a small for the madmaxII.

wow you must have a tiny head then. personally i thought the madmax 2 run smaller. i couldnt get my head into a medium and a large was still not comfy and i usually wear a large.

Being an agoraphobic adrenaline junkie would be pretty convenient, because you could get your rush from just going to the store to get some milk instead of having to jump off a mountain or out of an airplane.

they also call me "balloon"

May 5, 2005, 2:21 p.m.

check out the Vigor contendor helmets too, they run around 80-100 bucks and are perfect for whistler, they are an entry level BMX race helmet if you are wondering.

Kyle,

"Jesus Christ, This should be an event motherfcker, Chinese downhill fcking slalom" - DO'D on the Crankworx berm busting session on the slalom course

May 5, 2005, 3:33 p.m.

I smashed the hell out of my mad max last year on A-line and separated my shoulder, but the helmet saved my life. I only ride Whistler once a year, and even if I only wore it once a year up there, Whistler without a f.f. helmet is just asking for serious injury. And if your the person saying "but it hasn't happened to me…." eventually it will. Wear a f.f. helmet. And if your lucky like me your friends will pitch in and buy you a new one after you destroy the first one!

"The Attention Deficit Disorder Association's Book of Wild Animals of
Western Eur- Hey! Let's Go Ride Our Bikes!"

Check out my pipes at www.thomasjlipspipeworks.wordpress.com

May 5, 2005, 3:56 p.m.

I Rode Whistler For 2 Seasons With A Skate Lid Until I Saw A Guy After The First Hit On A-line Split His Face Open…..
Next Day I Got A Full Face.
Scary……they Guy Was Ok, 50 Stitches Or Something I Heard.

May 5, 2005, 4:51 p.m.

You can rent them too, for something like 20 dollars.

Last year Fanatyk Co had 661 lids. If you go in the early season, you can find one that hasn't been rented and is still brand new. That way you won't have to worry about lice and the rest of it.

May 6, 2005, 9:59 a.m.

ouch well I hope he is ok

minus signature

May 6, 2005, 4:19 p.m.

go to about any sale( eg. john henry days, turkey sale) and you will find one that works for a good price

word

May 6, 2005, 9:13 p.m.

Troy lee With carbon or go home… hahahahha

Shoots with Nikon D2H
c

May 7, 2005, 3:29 p.m.

I Rode Whistler For 2 Seasons With A Skate Lid Until I Saw A Guy After The First Hit On A-line Split His Face Open…..
Next Day I Got A Full Face.
Scary……they Guy Was Ok, 50 Stitches Or Something I Heard.

holly crap :hurt: :hurt:

KIKIN THIS SHIT WITH STYLE !:coo: :coo: :coo:
www.progressivegrooves.com (my record label):rave: