First timer

July 20, 2008, 6:51 a.m.

Going up to Whistler in a couple of weeks. Never been to a bike park before. i do ride a couple of trails on Seymour and SFU and Fromme ( Pingu Pangor pipeline nicholes gear jammer etc ) what would be good trails for me. I'm an intermedate ride,don't take big air but like a little air. I've been told UCIU would be a good one. Any info will help.

July 20, 2008, 8:01 a.m.

Start with B-Line as a nice warm up, do that once and maybe do Karate Monkey as your second run. Once you warmed up go hit Crank It Up - you will love it. Chances are you will stay on that trail, for a few runs. If you find it way too easy then go do A-Line. If not way too easy then don't rush with A-Line at least not during peak hours when everyone rides it and just flies down that trail.

Have fun.

all investing is is a type of arbitrage, and thats not gambling. theres an element of risk and potential of profit involved, but those are broad and dont qualify somthing as gambling.

most Christians I know, myself included, would say that science is the way through which we learn about everything that God has created, but we learn at the pace which he sets for us.

July 20, 2008, 11:09 a.m.

Thanks. How long does it take for a run down. Say b line and CIU?

July 20, 2008, 11:59 a.m.

CIU to Heart of Darkness to the chairlift is…10mins? Depends on how fast you go.

This trip to Kelowna was definately an undertaking - Liam and I had been planning this project for 24 hours. We worked really hard to pull out all the stops in this video. We had slo-mo goggle shots; time lapses; pedal flips; outrageous product shots; unloading and loading the bike; walking through the field with your hand in wheat. At the end of the day this trip was all about just getting out and riding with all my friends.

www.letsridebikes.ca

July 20, 2008, 1:15 p.m.

what are the lift lines like on Tuesday's?

July 20, 2008, 1:54 p.m.

Lift lines during the week are minimal.

+1 for karate monkey. If you're familiar with the shore and sfu, you should do alright. BLine and CIU will be faster and smoother than what you can find in the lower mainland. You'll like those.

Also try the blue, tech stuff like Devil's club, and Smoke and Mirrors if you like the occasional ladder bridge.

July 20, 2008, 6:16 p.m.

B Line / Karate Monkey / World Cup Singletrack / Ho Chi Min / Monkey Hands is a good easy but fun route. I'd normally say Heart Of Darkness after HCM but the dry weather has royally fecked it at the moment, unless anything has changed in the last few days.

Schleyer to Lower Whistler Downhill is probably the easiest of the Double Blaaaack routes down.

treezz
wow you are a ass

July 24, 2008, 9:39 a.m.

Where's the best place to park?

July 24, 2008, 9:40 a.m.

day parking lots, just follow the signs, they are still free :)

all investing is is a type of arbitrage, and thats not gambling. theres an element of risk and potential of profit involved, but those are broad and dont qualify somthing as gambling.

most Christians I know, myself included, would say that science is the way through which we learn about everything that God has created, but we learn at the pace which he sets for us.

July 24, 2008, 9:50 a.m.

I'm going to suggest the valet parking at THE FAIRMONT CHATEAU WHISTLER.

(Although free parking does seem cheaper).

July 24, 2008, 4:35 p.m.

freight train into no joke back into freight train into easy does it into dirt merchant into lower aline………….awe hell yeah

my response after every bail:

"how is my bike"

July 25, 2008, 1 a.m.

freight train, original sin, blue velvet, freight train, container box, freight train, dirt merchant, lower aline, biker cross. don't do that on your first run.

July 26, 2008, 5:08 p.m.

lol, he said a little air, not half the time off the ground :-)