Fatal shooting in Whistler

March 14, 2007, 11:26 p.m.

i blame this shit on that shitty ctv drama trying to make whistler the next oc. :lol:

// What's Good // F U N E R A L // Ultramontane // DEEP SIX //

March 14, 2007, 11:58 p.m.

wow, thats not the kinda thing i would have expected to see hear about in whistler. Fucking Surrey punk. reminds me why i left the lower mainland the first time and why i should leave again. My condolences to the greiving family

March 15, 2007, 10:48 a.m.

The thing about this that just makes me sick is society accepting any aspect of this behavior or making any kind of excuses. I

March 15, 2007, 12:41 p.m.

well thanks proto , but you know , at the root of it , i just don't get why someone would want to come here , or go anywhere for that matter , looking for a BAD time : "like , i think i'll head up to whistler , and get a life sentence " .

or even an assault charge , or a night in the drunk tank ?

you are wrong in a certain way: you assume that he is in control of the 3 punds of proteine (that much in such an A**? i highly doubt it) inside his skull. that he is able to think i may get a life sentence….he clearly was not and will never be. same holds true for any morons everywhere.

"You don't learn from experience. You learn from reflecting on the experience."
- Kristen Ulmer

March 15, 2007, 3:10 p.m.

partolskid,
OK first no one is doing any kind of racial profiling, the guy just happened to be from surrey, if he was from burnaby I would have said the same. Maybe you are doing the racial profiling cause I said "surrey". the guy is white, so I'm not the one doing the racial profiling. I'm not saying ppl from surrey shouldn't come up to whistler I think that you miss understood what I was tryting to say. I was saying that if you are not up here for the beauty of whistler, then don't come up. If you want to party, then go to any club in your neighbourhood and start shit there, don't come up to ours. I couldn't care less where you come from. It just so happened he was from surrey, but also remeber that surrey is a multi-cultural city like every other city in Canada. I wasn't the one thinking about racial discrimination, I think that was you. I think you should go back to my thread and read it over again cause at the end I said, and I quote myself " So I would appreciate it if you stay the f**** away, if you're up here to start shit"

I don't know how that made you think I was talking about ppl from surrey only. So before you start accusing ppl of racial profiling/ disscrimination, make sure you have the evidence to back it up.

:werd: :fruit:

March 15, 2007, 8:02 p.m.

Tajana;

Patrolskid never said anyone was racially profiling. He said that restricting people based on where they are from "is just too close to racial profiling / discrimination". Don't get all uppity over nothing.

March 15, 2007, 8:44 p.m.

thanks for covering me there home piece . . . . you got my point .

tajana , i've sent a PM which i think will clear things up for you .

March 16, 2007, 10:52 a.m.

patrolskid is a well known racist around these parts, I've seen him kicking people with tans off the mountain on pow days

meh

March 16, 2007, 12:49 p.m.

skid says:

freakin squamish hicks that can't even get pogey right. go back to your meth pipe

March 16, 2007, 3:19 p.m.

skid says:

exactly, notice the nice shiny WHITE cross on his sleave?

meh

March 16, 2007, 5:02 p.m.

i'm gettin' roasted here :lol: . . . . . when i said "white folk" , i meant like , i was talkin' about the days when the only guys around were the ones who were here before us .

you got that , right ?

that picture is the first time i've ever a seen a picture of a guy who even looks a little bit like a guy i know , on teh intraweb . 'shoe , where'd you find that ?

thread topic : the cop/dog team that took down the shooter is also a fellow CARDA dog handler . i guess every cop wishes that one day they'd be there to catch the criminal in the act . . . . the only thing better than that would have been able to prevent it .

March 16, 2007, 9:55 p.m.

HA HA HA HA HA HA,

I think there's just a lot of miss-understanding on here. I don't think anyone means any harm. Hopefully no hard fealings patrolskid. Keep Whistler real you guys. But the tan thing is funny. :ohthedrama: :P

:werd: :fruit:

March 16, 2007, 10:10 p.m.

skid says:

Skid looks like he hasn't missed to many buffets lately. Maybe needs to run more with his dog.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

March 16, 2007, 10:24 p.m.

dude noone even locks there doors here guns whats next UNICORNS

yeah bro!!

March 17, 2007, 1:02 a.m.

dude noone even locks there doors here guns whats next UNICORNS

maybe, it's hard to say now. ;)

But guns arn't funny :(