Fatal shooting in Whistler

March 14, 2007, 10:23 a.m.

I was pretty pissed off when I herd that shit and the next day at our store we eneded up kicking out a group of surrey a$$ holes cause they wanted a certain type of cuban cigars that we didn't carry. What's wrong with these f*ers. If you don't ski, board or bike don't come up to Whistler we don't want you, unless you are too old to do any of those activities then its ok cause you'll probably be in bed by nine. Otherwise go hang around Metrotown and Surrey and shoot up your own neighbourhoods. Whistler is our turf, not of those weekenders that come up there. And when you are on our turf you play by our rules, we respect the nature whistler has to offer because it's our backyard not yours. So I would appreciate it if you stay the f* away, if you're up here to start shit.

I AM PISSED OFF :mad: I hope that dog chewed the shit out of that guy I really do.

:werd: :fruit:

March 14, 2007, 10:35 a.m.

the way i've heard it , the cop and dog team were nearby , and when bottles started breaking , they moved closer , but were unseen by the suspect , who obviously was too busy " making his mark , and enforcing it " to see anything else , like for instance , the rest of the world going by .

i hope that piece of shit gets sent away somewhere unpleasant for a long time , you know , so he can be " rehabilitated " . we don't need that kind of shit in whistler , or vancouver , or surrey , or anywhere else .

this world has got way too many other problems to be dealing with this kind of " lifestyle choice " . that is what these guys choose to do , no one forced him to bring a gun to whistler , just his ego . hope he can live with himself , but i have a feeling his only regret will be that he got caught , and so easily at that . i'm glad the dog got to do some work :lol: .

I highly recommend the scum bag gets a 12 week sentence to Afghanistan. Job, driving the fuel truck down the IED highway.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

March 14, 2007, 10:40 a.m.

I blame it all on rap. 50 cent has a lot to answer for.

Jon-boy.

March 14, 2007, 10:41 a.m.

I highly recommend the scum bag gets a 12 week sentence to Afghanistan. Job, driving the fuel truck down the IED highway.

:agree: :agree: I like that idea alot!!

diggin

March 14, 2007, 1:39 p.m.

I blame it all on rap. 50 cent has a lot to answer for.

yeah - and in the 80s it was heavy metal…:rolleyes:

"You don't learn from experience. You learn from reflecting on the experience."
- Kristen Ulmer

March 14, 2007, 1:51 p.m.

yeah - and in the 80s it was heavy metal…:rolleyes:

I just shaved my head… I didn't check into Rehab… but can I blame Brittney Spears???

Just wondering? Because she seems pretty cracked out…

www.steedcycles.com

March 14, 2007, 2:02 p.m.

Now if you would only run for a position on the supreme court! I think Canadians would be ready for some justice like this!

I think that another fair sentence for him would be to have him sky dive in to Iraq using an American Flag chute, and jumpsuit. This would give him the option of:

a) not opening the chute and doing us all a favor
b) pulling the cored and landing for what I hope would be some pure torture.

I just don't understand the mindset of these "kids". What can someone really do to you that would justify shooting them? When I was younger I was in a few fights. I got my ass kicked, and kicked some asses, but that was always the end of it. I don't even think the thought of killing someone crossed my mind.

06 - Giant Faith2 - New pedals - the ones they put on stock must have been a joke.. i did not laugh

Www.shorerider.com

March 14, 2007, 2:05 p.m.

I already had a shaved head. Britney was copying me.

Just to be sure…. I was be facetious.

Jon-boy.

March 14, 2007, 2:05 p.m.

whistler sucks alot during some times of the year. The clubs swell up with people that are just there to party and egos get in the way of having a good time always. Its pointless but then there are the times of the year where its just the core locals and people there to do the mountain thing like ski snowboard and ride bikes and thats always good stuff happening there.

Best times in whistler are always right at the begining of the ski season and end of bike season and then the whole dead time when theres no snow and no bikes. Its too frustrating dealing with some of the tourists there i dont know how they can be so wound up when they are on vacation.

// What's Good // F U N E R A L // Ultramontane // DEEP SIX //

March 14, 2007, 4:31 p.m.

Best times in whistler are always right at the begining of the ski season and end of bike season and then the whole dead time when theres no snow and no bikes. .

You're right… I loved walking through the village in the fall, right after Labour Day…I half expected Prarie Balls to roll through the village!

I disagree that the best times are when there are not snow or bikes though…that just means it's raining every day!

March 14, 2007, 5:11 p.m.

Susie and I both went to school with Mike. He was a funny guy and will be missed. And it's pathetic people are packing guns in Whistler the only protection you need is a rubber.

Terrible news

Chris

March 14, 2007, 6:21 p.m.

Guns are for morons. What happened to settling things with your fists if ya have to.

i agree with what Charis (cfox) said: "they should get a testicle removed. they've proven they dont have balls since they have to hide behind guns."

March 14, 2007, 7:53 p.m.

midas , just a correction : these guys are not tourists and they are not on vacation . they are surrey locals who come up here to mark out some turf , and stir up the shit .

tajana , i totally hear what you are saying , and i concur ( see my comments over on the NBR thread ) but the thing is you can't cut out a segment of the population because of what they might do . how could you possibly identify who might be a shit disturber , particularly based on where they come from ? it is just too close to racial profiling / discrimination .

since whistler ( then alta lake ) was first attracting white folk ( not that long ago , 1911 onwards ) the main attraction was to get up into the mountains and the great outdoors to leave your city worries and stresses behind . that message needs to be re-inforced . i agree totally with what you say , but we need to be inclusive , not exclusive : leave your shit at home if you are coming to whistler , or anywhere else for that matter . society does not need this . the idea of " our turf , their turf " only feeds into the problem , but i know what you are getting at . i don't think / hope anybody is looking at this piece of shit , saying to themselves , " yeah , what a cool guy , that is something i'd like to do one day " .

'mil , creative solution , i like it .

March 14, 2007, 8:15 p.m.

since whistler ( then alta lake ) was first attracting white folk ( not that long ago , 1911 onwards ) the main attraction was to get up into the mountains and the great outdoors to leave your city worries and stresses behind . that message needs to be re-inforced . i agree totally with what you say , but we need to be inclusive , not exclusive : leave your shit at home if you are coming to whistler , or anywhere else for that matter . society does not need this . the idea of " our turf , their turf " only feeds into the problem , but i know what you are getting at . i don't think / hope anybody is looking at this piece of shit , saying to themselves , " yeah , what a cool guy , that is something i'd like to do one day " .

'mil , creative solution , i like it .

Awesome.

March 14, 2007, 9:23 p.m.

well thanks proto , but you know , at the root of it , i just don't get why someone would want to come here , or go anywhere for that matter , looking for a BAD time : "like , i think i'll head up to whistler , and get a life sentence " .

or even an assault charge , or a night in the drunk tank ?

makes me wonder if those thoughts ever even crossed his mind when he packed up his heat for a weekend in a resort town , where you are supposed to have fun .

but like bob said : you reap what you sow . . . .