famous people spotted

Aug. 13, 2009, 1:02 p.m.

Engineers don't know how to use a wrench :lol:

They can draw pretty pictures of one though.

Can I ever!

oh wait - I didn't actually draw that did I - damn

I have 21,474,850 rep points...

My blog - read it!

http://www.citizenclass.ca

Aug. 13, 2009, 1:04 p.m.

maybe you all dont care how a bike works but there are great industry people out there making differences in your lives guys like jeremy Boobar (RS) and Tom Rogers of Marz who are working hard to dial it up.
try to imagine how much i give a *hit if you think i cannot spell i got 44 days in the park 327 runs im not local what design do you prefer? while your sitten at your desk im banging laps. life is about choice you only go around once.

Does one get more rainbow stripes on their jersey or tattoos based on how many whisgnar laps ripped?

Aug. 13, 2009, 1:05 p.m.

You never know who is on these boards. You just never know.

I nearly ran over one of those functionjunctionbillet guys on High Society one day. He said he was tailgunning some sort of 8Jacks race but i figured he was just slow and using it as an excuse

Aug. 13, 2009, 1:28 p.m.

Today I took a look in the mirror and saw myself. I was pretty fucking stoked. I also sat beside Ross Measures at the Deep Summer Screening.

// What's Good // F U N E R A L // Ultramontane // DEEP SIX //

Aug. 13, 2009, 1:36 p.m.

You should be happy. Even I've said "Hi" to you and I get articles published on the NSMB front page!!!

…..ummmmm….woot?

Loud Hubs Save Lives

Aug. 13, 2009, 2:22 p.m.

Today I took a look in the mirror and saw myself. I was pretty fucking stoked. I also sat beside Ross Measures at the Deep Summer Screening.

That hat of yours screams hipster fixie rider.

Would I get bonus points for dropping all the names hanging out pre Deep Summer screening in the VIP zone?

Aug. 13, 2009, 6:37 p.m.

Hey - I worked hard for all my stamps!

Just FYI - I have stamps for BC, Alberta, Manitoba, Saskatchewan and can get them (if I need em) in Washington and California.

Licensed to be dangerous - booo ya!

Next time you're around the Chilliwack office…can you see if you can engineer up a new roof hatch for the place? That thing is ridiculous!

Aug. 15, 2009, 10:07 a.m.

That hat of yours screams hipster fixie rider.

Would I get bonus points for dropping all the names hanging out pre Deep Summer screening in the VIP zone?

Ya, there were some MTB LEGONDS there… and I hate fixed gears, my hat has so many UCI points its fucked.

// What's Good // F U N E R A L // Ultramontane // DEEP SIX //

Aug. 16, 2009, 6:44 p.m.

Someone said hi to me as I Beer Bonged from our top deck at the blackcomb lodge, to the bottom deck

Aug. 17, 2009, 7:54 a.m.

I don't care what anyone says.
When I said Hi to Wade in the village, and he says "Hey man, have a good one" in return, it made my day. Some of you guys may hang out at Schley's house, or have beer's with Tippie and the Claw, but for most of us, these guys are only seen in mags and videos. To see them in real life is a cool experience. To ride with them would blow my mind.

Sorry to take this back to topic.
:smokey:

Aug. 18, 2009, 5:32 p.m.

make that 358 runs day 50 slowed down because of events and rest needed
two of my bike friends ripped a line with Steve Romaniac witnessing hudge moto whips in front of them,wheres the helmet cam footage? i seen so many good riders particularly during c-works.I ran into Super t at vedder he wrenched on my bike stand up guy,tryed racing Ryan Hayes on sea to sky roadway with my gutless truck,bought a Santa Cruz hardtail from Ben Boyco ,even has original superheros sticker(is cracked now) you eye ballin me boy

"Looks like a Canoe with the seats kicked out of it !"

Aug. 18, 2009, 5:41 p.m.

some kid in the line up asked me if I was with the NSMBA! He was pretty stoked to see me there. He stopped short of wanting my autograph though.

Oh, and I saw Schoenrock, and he gave me a beer camouflagued as a Pepsi! I'll forever keep that can.

Aug. 18, 2009, 6:05 p.m.

some guy bought my shit old hardtail off me, managed to get a great price for it though as he thought I was Ben Boyko :)

Aug. 18, 2009, 8:21 p.m.

i only have 2 pro riders phone numbers in my phone oh ya jro on this forum is famous too he used to be in danger dans flo sho . i get excited when i see Dylan Korba i fell in love with bikes at a young age . so i guess seeing pro riders and legend locals like Adam AKA Smokey is enlightening and i feel like whisgnar is the holly wood of the north .i also feel there is alot of uknown riders out there and industry gurus who deserve shout outs Ben worked hard in construction and he built his own ss course in white rock with road gaps 25 up and 25 out and lived to ride . the cameleon i got off him was in the magazines and in uknown soldiers if you knew how to get a hold of him id like to warranty it for a jakkel.
Jessie Murphy now theres a name a local kid from pemby gets 14:39 in the garbo pro div took him like 10 or fiffteen min to get out of the hotseat even manned up to run pro mens can open.

"Looks like a Canoe with the seats kicked out of it !"

Aug. 18, 2009, 8:56 p.m.

hey wheeldrop, i am actually stoked at how stoked you are on biking, its good to see but being serious for a minute, some of your posts sound like name dropping which really bugs me hence some of the tongue in cheek comments above. Everyone on here would be stoked to see the pro's, myself included, but to come on and make a point of having 2 pro's phone numbers isn't too cool. Other than that, i'm stoked that you're stoked.