dwayne Johnson

Oct. 4, 2012, 7:28 p.m.

finally checked er out today. that drop on it is a lot much bigger than it looks in any video. holy shit did that catch me off guard.

take the pussy route like I have been and go off the far right, you can roll right off'er and still have 'nough speed for the step up

I'm happy to get outside and enjoy nature while I can, but I fear for the future of humanity

Oct. 4, 2012, 8:35 p.m.

take the pussy route like I have been and go off the far right, you can roll right off'er and still have 'nough speed for the step up

i sent the big side without scoping it, thats why it caught me off guard.

fuck lmm

I like how he casually dropped the "I'm famous" bomb.
LMM, if I ever see you at Whistler, make sure Schne is close by to take a picture of me punching you in the balls.

i dont post anymore unless its a lmm thread
such a tool

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jasonfrodomacfarlane/sets/

Oct. 4, 2012, 8:47 p.m.

i sent the big side without scoping it, thats why it caught me off guard.

nobody is this dumb.

Oct. 4, 2012, 9:11 p.m.

yup sounds about right.

but really it scared the shit out of me.

fuck lmm

LMM, if I ever see you at Whistler, make sure Schne is close by to take a picture of me punching you in the balls.

such a tool

Oct. 5, 2012, 7:45 a.m.

But was the landing not as smooth as hell, I mean really yes it is scary big at speed, the faster your going the farther out you land but unless you send it to flat it is so smooth!

Oct. 5, 2012, 8:28 a.m.

I wonder if Dwayne Johnson actually knows that there is a famous trail named after him.

Oct. 5, 2012, 9:02 a.m.

I wonder if Dwayne Johnson actually knows that there is a famous trail named after him.

IT DOESN'T MATTER!

Oct. 5, 2012, 9:06 a.m.

But was the landing not as smooth as hell, I mean really yes it is scary big at speed, the faster your going the farther out you land but unless you send it to flat it is so smooth!

Oh yes it was, even on my 4 inch travel bike.

fuck lmm

such a tool

Oct. 5, 2012, 10:45 a.m.

IT DOESN'T MATTER!

Ok

Oct. 6, 2012, 9:38 a.m.

IT DOESN'T MATTER!

Oct. 7, 2012, 10:19 p.m.

Hit it up today for the first time. Don't know why I haven't all season. Pretty easy actually. The big drop is butter. The first step up is a little big though. The last one is way too short IMO.

mtbskierdad

Oct. 8, 2012, 9:49 p.m.

If only they could keep the park open 1 or 2 more weeks, then I could man up and hit the bigger drop, but no, the snows coming, I guess..

I'm happy to get outside and enjoy nature while I can, but I fear for the future of humanity