Dirt Merchant

June 13, 2007, 12:37 a.m.

Just to put this one to bed - its a DM tread. The bone yard was built by a pro for the pros - JC. I strongly feel that you will appreciate the show at Crankwokx. You need big stuff to show off the goods that everyone wants to see and the riders want to showcase. Big gaps/drops with butter trannies = safe good show.
How about the creek gap (wink, wink changing the subject)? Is that fun or what? This is a subject for the other thread, but if you want to know for sure, it is 21' lip to lip. Measured it today with a ruler (Tape). Kira is my witness. You can easily boost a 30' footer if you pin it.
Caution!!!! It kicks a bit…

TomPro

June 13, 2007, 7:44 a.m.

And the weather. Hasn't the weather been seasonal? ;)

June 13, 2007, 8:04 a.m.

mmm, dirty merchant……[HTML_REMOVED]daydreams[HTML_REMOVED]……..you know it's good when you can pin it chainless styles and pretty much keep up with chained riders….. :)

June 13, 2007, 8:09 a.m.

And the weather. Hasn't the weather been seasonal? ;)

damn it better stop before the weekend!!!

woah, I didnt know the new gap was that large.

http://www.whistlermountainbike.com
http://www.motionmtb.com/

June 13, 2007, 8:28 a.m.

mmm, dirty merchant……[HTML_REMOVED]daydreams[HTML_REMOVED]……..you know it's good when you can pin it chainless styles and pretty much keep up with chained riders….. :)

Yes! i love being able to do that

June 13, 2007, 9:04 a.m.

Caution!!!! It kicks a bit…

Thanks. Note to self. Save life. Don't hit the wooden booter. It kicks a bit…. Stick to dirt creek gap. Have fun another day ;)

June 13, 2007, 9:17 a.m.

Yes! i love being able to do that

I did that yesterday for the first time. (not on purpose however) It was super fun though, definatly improves some skills, and really annoys you when people are in your way :)

the last jump on BX was scary the first time without a chain. but by the end of the day I was even doing the DJ's chainless. I might ride there again without a chain.

Kyle,

"Jesus Christ, This should be an event motherfcker, Chinese downhill fcking slalom" - DO'D on the Crankworx berm busting session on the slalom course

June 13, 2007, 9:19 a.m.

such an awsome trail… the stunts could be so much bigger and still be smooth. to bad i wrecked BOTH my knees on the weekend (on crack addict) no whistler for quite some time:(

PS. dont take shin/knee guards for granted… and stay off latters when its pissing rain:P

[email protected]
If at first you dont exeed go faster and BIGGER:duh:

June 15, 2007, 10:51 p.m.

Timo?

Anyways, i don't think that the stunts need to get bigger, riders just need to get more creative.

wasn't that back when it was called "Joyride" not Crankworx?

Is there a Vancouver in Taiwan?! I had no idea!!

Nothing sums up my life's achievements like my stuffed corpse, suplexing a cougar.

June 15, 2007, 11:09 p.m.

wasn't that back when it was called "Joyride" not Crankworx?

No Timo hurt himself at the first Crankworx, the year before it was called the Gravity Fest, but NBC did not like WB using "Gravity" in the name so Crankworx came out, before the Gravity Fest it was the Summer Sessions, and before that it was Joyride……

mtbskierdad

June 16, 2007, 10:58 a.m.

No Timo hurt himself at the first Crankworx, the year before it was called the Gravity Fest, but NBC did not like WB using "Gravity" in the name so Crankworx came out, before the Gravity Fest it was the Summer Sessions, and before that it was Joyride……

I remember when it was all fields… ;)