D-Mac Memorial Trail Days

May 26, 2012, 8:56 p.m.

Impressive turn out from the Washinton (Grand Forks, FSA, Kona and Contour contingents), add 2 Squamish locals, 7 Whistler Tour ops, couple of patrollers and Lee and Sharon and of course Jerome and Worcas new trails director and it was an uber productive day.
Well.. hopefully the Whistler locals will manage to fill the huge void being left behind by the guys from WA as they are doing the other thing Duncan was passionate about and riding their bikes tomorrow.

We made pretty much the top of the climb.. its down from here! bring your energy :)

May 28, 2012, 8:22 a.m.

huge props out to everyone who came out this weekend….the amount of trail that got built, and through tough terrain, is really impressive! walked out the end with Pro yesterday, wowza, a few intense sections and mega rad stuff to come!

May 29, 2012, 8:19 a.m.

x-post

More Duncan goodness

http://bb.nsmb.com/showthread.php?t=148823

May 29, 2012, 1:04 p.m.

I hope everyone who knows about this trail now can respect Duncans intent to keep tires off the trail until it is finished.

~~~~~~~~~~~

June 4, 2012, 9:42 a.m.

work weekend #2 coming up….stoked to see things get finished up, I'm hoping to get up a couple evenings this week with Jerome and a couple other guys.

Second Duncan Mackenzie Memorial Trail Day June 9 and 10 next week.

Come out and sweat for just a few hours to remember Duncan and other friends we lost this winter.
Pass on the word to others might not be included in this email.

With the project 2/3 complete, a good push this weekend might connect what is going to be a signature trail in the valley.
Come lend a hand to remember and get the job done.

0900 Saturday or Sunday it will start. Park in Function at Interpretive forest and walk up mircowave climb to find your way.
Work required is all ground work, you will need gloves, long sleeve recommended and any ground digging tools.
Plenty of tools are on site but if you have your own mark them with your name and bring them in for the day.

See you next weekend!

June 4, 2012, 10:41 a.m.

I'll be there. Any confirmation on which day? or is it both Saturday and Sunday??

June 4, 2012, 10:46 a.m.

I'll be there. Any confirmation on which day? or is it both Saturday and Sunday??

both days, come for one, the other, or both…morning, aft, or all day!

June 4, 2012, 10:47 a.m.

both days, come for one, the other, or both…morning, aft, or all day!

You got it!

June 9, 2012, 8:54 p.m.

Holy shit!

We literally got invaded by the Americans today, they literally brought an army!

Incredible amount of work done and its getting close to being connected from top to bottom!

Now its getting into the steeps.. its going to be a FUN trail…

June 9, 2012, 9:02 p.m.

we got a bunch of the upper bridges decked this morning too, gonna flow real sweet like! can't wait to shred it top to bottom!

June 9, 2012, 10:01 p.m.

work weekend #2 coming up….stoked to see things get finished up, I'm hoping to get up a couple evenings this week with Jerome and a couple other guys.

let me know if you go ahead with some weekday stuff. gotta work the weekends so cant really get involved have mon-tues off and all evenings free…
andy