Current conditions

July 4, 2011, 8:09 p.m.

Conditions were awesome today. Keep an eye out for a super deep wheel-eater near the end of Upper Whistler Downhill though. Its about 2'x2' and about 2-3' deep and covered in water so it looks like you can just ride through it. Shoulda brought my swimsuit.

July 4, 2011, 11:36 p.m.

I also like the changes on Shleyer… although I must admit i find the step down (after the traverse under the lift) a little tricky to hold enough speed for and it's quite an unforgiving case!

I love that section. The challenge of pinning the stump roots under the lift as fast as possible to make the gaps is great fun.

"I do like how you generally bring an open-minded and positive vibe to the threads you participate in"

- Morgman

July 5, 2011, 3:09 a.m.

Conditions were awesome today. Keep an eye out for a super deep wheel-eater near the end of Upper Whistler Downhill though. Its about 2'x2' and about 2-3' deep and covered in water so it looks like you can just ride through it. Shoulda brought my swimsuit.

Yeah, that this swallowed me whole about 3 weeks ago. Its right after you enter the trees again. Stay high or be prepared to eat mud.

insert catchy phrase here.

July 5, 2011, 9:17 p.m.

Looks like WBP is getting rid of all the greasy milled wood.

If the wood is greasy don't touch your brake bra! Better yet don't touch your brake at all.When you brining out that Zerode? I got the perfect trail for that weapon! Bring it!

July 5, 2011, 9:44 p.m.

was getting dusty today

July 7, 2011, 1:47 a.m.

Whistler was fun today! Needs to be toned down a bit as some of the corners will let your tire slip, but otherwise conditions are pretty good.
Up top is full of brake bumps and muddy corners on blue velvet, but once you hit freight train it's fun!

They put a new take off before the bridge about halfway down freight train, just after the container jump, and I am not sure how it is meant to be jumped. Did some damage to my bike, body and helmet in not quite making what I thought would be the tranny, and I was cookin' pretty good. Guess you need a really high gear or something or I'm looking at it the wrong way (I'm running single speed so I couldn't have been going much faster), anyone got any experience on it?

July 7, 2011, 9:24 p.m.

A trail that dosen"t exsit has been re buffed and re vamped,myself and 3 friends spent Canada Day (8.5 hrs) giving back to the forest gods,we were stalked by the biggest male bear any of us had ever seen,our spirits and courage were not to be discouraged, we evaded the beast and kept to the task at hand,the chainsaw roared and the pick axe swung and feel hard,sweat dripped from our brows,dirt was scarce but the shovels found gold,new lines were formed,and then the rake cleared the path for glory! What trail is it? I'll never tell you c-ts,it's all ours now.:canada:

July 7, 2011, 11:18 p.m.

A trail that dosen"t exsit has been re buffed and re vamped,myself and 3 friends spent Canada Day (8.5 hrs) giving back to the forest gods,we were stalked by the biggest male bear any of us had ever seen,our spirits and courage were not to be discouraged, we evaded the beast and kept to the task at hand,the chainsaw roared and the pick axe swung and feel hard,sweat dripped from our brows,dirt was scarce but the shovels found gold,new lines were formed,and then the rake cleared the path for glory! What trail is it? I'll never tell you c-ts,it's all ours now.:canada:

You guys are so hardcore.

diggin

July 8, 2011, 8:15 a.m.

I know where it is, and am going to build a pub, chip shop and curry house on top of it. :england:

treezz
wow you are a ass

July 8, 2011, 12:01 p.m.

I know where it is, and am going to build a pub, chip shop and curry house on top of it. :england:

:usa:

July 8, 2011, 4:36 p.m.

Right on i love fish and chips! How about some naked bitches too! I send love to all the haters,well it's time to ride. Look for the trail you'll love it.

July 8, 2011, 6:05 p.m.

You should name this trail "deadbeat" in honour of your buddy wheeldrop.

Pastor of Muppets

July 11, 2011, 11:38 a.m.

You should name this trail "deadbeat" in honour of your buddy wheeldrop.

The trail is already named credit due to builder, "Stefan".
You will never ride it cause you are not worthey.
Nobody stupid enough would tell you were it is .
This Terrain is so steep that even vin diesel would pull the shoot.(even pro riders go into fetal position when they encounter the madness.
some buddies rides it 2x a day Sun someone slid down without his bike on his forearms.
There is no patrol or sweep to see if you are ok,if you run this solo you are asking for trouble.

"Looks like a Canoe with the seats kicked out of it !"

July 11, 2011, 11:55 a.m.

The trail is already named credit due to builder, "Stefan".
You will never ride it cause you are not worthey.
Nobody stupid enough would tell you were it is .
I would take gansirbich down it and leave her corpse there for the Bears and eagles to feast on .
This Terrain is so steep that even vin diesel would pull the shoot.(even pro riders go into fetal position when they encounter the madness.
Puntorpass rides it 2x a day Sun he slid down without his bike on his forearms.
There is no patrol or sweep to see if you are ok,if you run this solo you are asking for trouble.

Public schools are awsum.

Kn.

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

July 11, 2011, 4:49 p.m.

"Nobody stupid enough would tell you where it was "
Somebody stupid enough would tell , would they not ?