Crankworx and baby/toddler- bad idea?

Aug. 6, 2010, 8:11 p.m.

There's money to be made there somewhere.

Hmmm…I will be up there with my daughter (certified babysitter) who is nuts about babies/toddlers.

starts counting chickens…

Aug. 6, 2010, 8:11 p.m.

I've no idea about these miniature humans, but I do remember from 2007 that it got effing cold during the evening watching teh wang flips, so maybe they'll need some warms clothes!

treezz
wow you are a ass

Aug. 12, 2010, 1:42 a.m.

well the plan was to take a year off from wbping and wait till next year when our little guy is one but now it looks like the temptation is too great and we're considering a september trip with the two month old. Mom and Dad would like to get some riding in together so we'll be sitter shopping. Is two months kind of young for leaving him with someone? Any more advice or suggestions that can be added to this thread appreciated!

~~~~~~~~~~~

Aug. 13, 2010, 4:24 p.m.

Posted via Mobile Device

Depends on who you leave the little guy with.
Is it someone who is familiar with young babies? Is the baby in good health?

If yeah, then go for it. A strong relationship between mom and dad is so important to a childs development. The fact that you and momma want to ride after having the little ripper is awesome.

Keep it simple, maybe one or two nights away. Make sure everything is dealt with, like milk and diapers, and all that other stuff. Then go and have fun. If it hits the fan, you're not far.

:cool:

Aug. 13, 2010, 4:34 p.m.

Posted via Mobile Device

:lol:

The kids just got back from the village. Apparently they hopped on stage and sang "old mcdonald" for free t-shirts.
Now we're off to the kids bike park. that's a lot easier since I'm beat after riding the big hill all day.

Kids are cool, and nothing beats crankworx.

Aug. 13, 2010, 9:40 p.m.

thanks hypa, we're looking for a sitter in Whistler for only half a day for a few days, be there for about a week.

~~~~~~~~~~~