Cheers to the fellas who got the patrol for me.

Aug. 17, 2007, 11:59 a.m.

Wanna say thanks to the ppl who helped me out yesterday, not that I can remember anything though. Was riding Freight train, had just gone into the section after the second road crossing, not sure where I made it too but the next thing I know is a patrol guy putting a splint on my wrist and putting me into his truck.

So I am assuming that someone came across me, maybe out cold in the middle of the trail? I dunno, helped me and got the patrol. Thanks very much, if your on here I'd love to buy you a beer(s).

Wrist was dislocated and fractured Ulna and radius. Out for another 6 - 8 stuff it, just came off 6 weeks injured three weeks ago. Thems the breaks……so to speak.

Thanks again!!!!

Marcus.

diggin

Aug. 17, 2007, 12:06 p.m.

Wow bud heal up!

www.steedcycles.com

Aug. 17, 2007, 3 p.m.

jesus christ you must have gone down really hard

Aug. 17, 2007, 4:12 p.m.

jesus christ you must have gone down really hard

No pay attention. Jesus didn't fall, Ozibatla did:lol:

"The Attention Deficit Disorder Association's Book of Wild Animals of
Western Eur- Hey! Let's Go Ride Our Bikes!"

Check out my pipes at www.thomasjlipspipeworks.wordpress.com

Aug. 17, 2007, 4:14 p.m.

Wanna say thanks to the ppl who helped me out yesterday, not that I can remember anything though. Was riding Freight train, had just gone into the section after the second road crossing, not sure where I made it too but the next thing I know is a patrol guy putting a splint on my wrist and putting me into his truck.

So I am assuming that someone came across me, maybe out cold in the middle of the trail? I dunno, helped me and got the patrol. Thanks very much, if your on here I'd love to buy you a beer(s).

Wrist was dislocated and fractured Ulna and radius. Out for another 6 - 8 stuff it, just came off 6 weeks injured three weeks ago. Thems the breaks……so to speak.

Thanks again!!!!

Marcus.

Hey Marcus, i fell on the same jump couple minutes after you did, weird jump for sure. What i recall was 2 guys stopping and yelling at people to slow down in the section after you fell. As i was heading up the lip to the jump, one of the 2 guys ran up that little hip jump right infront of me causing me to bail.
I DON'T blame the 2 guys one bit for distracting and scaring the bejesus out of me in order to protect you. You were really out of it.

Big Thanks to the patrol guy "tony??" who took care of my road rash and to the 2 guys who took charge of the situation ensured our safety.

Heal up soon Marcus.

Aug. 17, 2007, 6:06 p.m.

Hey Marcus, i fell on the same jump couple minutes after you did, weird jump for sure. What i recall was 2 guys stopping and yelling at people to slow down in the section after you fell. As i was heading up the lip to the jump, one of the 2 guys ran up that little hip jump right infront of me causing me to bail.
I DON'T blame the 2 guys one bit for distracting and scaring the bejesus out of me in order to protect you. You were really out of it.

Big Thanks to the patrol guy "tony??" who took care of my road rash and to the 2 guys who took charge of the situation ensured our safety.

Heal up soon Marcus.

Tony was his name aye, Im sure he told me but I had nuthin lol. I do remember him chattin away to me on the way down and thinkin…….well I dunno what I was thinkin, it was just weird.

Its quite disconcerting not knowing what went on from the time I crashed to the time Tony got there because it must have been quite a few minutes!

Was I on the ground GNOF, standing, talking?…..tripping lol

Thanks to those two guys who first found me, and Werd to Tony. Good karma to ya!!!
:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Might rethink ridin solo from now on.

diggin

Aug. 17, 2007, 11:37 p.m.

Tony was his name aye, Im sure he told me but I had nuthin lol. I do remember him chattin away to me on the way down and thinkin…….well I dunno what I was thinkin, it was just weird.

Its quite disconcerting not knowing what went on from the time I crashed to the time Tony got there because it must have been quite a few minutes!

Was I on the ground GNOF, standing, talking?…..tripping lol

Thanks to those two guys who first found me, and Werd to Tony. Good karma to ya!!!
:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Might rethink ridin solo from now on.

When i fell, you were sitting on the left side of the trail ( in the ditch ), being very quiet while holding your arm. I don't think you reacted when i fell. Then we moved your bike and helmet to the clearing after i got my wind back.

I don't think you said a word between my bailing and patrol arriving. lol.

You were out of it the whole time i was there.

Aug. 17, 2007, 11:59 p.m.

Good to hear your alright ! Karma to the guys who picked you up !

Aug. 18, 2007, 5:40 a.m.

Heal up Marcus. That just sucks. I guess were not riding ledgeview sunday?