Bike Patrollers are cool.

July 21, 2006, 3 p.m.

Guys are the friendliest guys around. After I nosed on A-Line and went over the bars I found myself in extreme pain, so I tuffed it out and rode down and got to the rental shop where they radioed for the patrollers, guys that got there were super friendly, really cool about the whole backboard and neck brace thing. wish I could remember there names though. Anyways this thread is going nowhere, just want to put it out there that the patrollers are cool people, and despite the fact that I wrecked myself on the first run I still got to sit around on the GLC patio drinking (delicous Alexander Keiths) and eating food. So now my bike looks like a tiger used it for a scratching post and I've torn some muscle along my lower back that makes it almost impossible to walk comfortably without a cane for a few days, sweet.

I troll shitty posters like yourself, because it's amusing to watch you skidmarks get all riled up.

July 21, 2006, 4:36 p.m.

I ate it a few years ago on a-line. I separated my shoulder. Everyone that helped me from patrollers to the guy who gave me a ride in the suburban to the clinic were really cool. If you're going to crash you don't need anyone with attitude treating you like an idiot. Thank WBP. I'll be back in two weeks. VancouverIslguy sorry about your back. Hope you heal up soon!:beer:

"The Attention Deficit Disorder Association's Book of Wild Animals of
Western Eur- Hey! Let's Go Ride Our Bikes!"

Check out my pipes at www.thomasjlipspipeworks.wordpress.com

July 21, 2006, 6:24 p.m.

thats awsome that the patrollers are cool and nice at WBP. At cypress last year they made my friend sign a waver after he crashed and had concusion. then he just left after he signed it. that really confuzes me because you sign a waver to get the lift ticket in the first place, why would you need to after you crash?

July 21, 2006, 6:25 p.m.

You only crashed because I wasn't there, you dirty bastard.

Heal up for our trip!

Couple cans of Lucky and a backhoe and you can do pretty much anything. Mainlanders :rolleyes:

July 21, 2006, 6:54 p.m.

Sponser ship website WWW.STATYUIS.PICZO.COM
Great new place to get you image out there!
The web site host no's alot of the big name people.____

Brandon-FAQ

July 21, 2006, 7:41 p.m.

If you're going to spam, at least learn to spell, jackass.

July 21, 2006, 9:31 p.m.

yea today i broke my deralier hanger and my wheel wouldent go back i was walking down the hill on a endo and a pattroler came by and picked me and a guy with a flat up thx so much u guys

July 21, 2006, 10:06 p.m.

At cypress last year they made my friend sign a waver after he crashed and had concusion. then he just left after he signed it.

A few possibilities:

1) He told them he didn't want an ambulance or any further care and the asked him to sign a refusal of care form.

2) He signed the accident report form, most of them have a bit of waiverish language on them.

3) He had a concussion and doesn't actually remember clearly what he was signing… ;)

July 21, 2006, 10:22 p.m.

charlie and all the patroller guys are awesome, haven't had to use their services for 4 years (touch wood) but my buddies have :P and i've ridden on the chairlift with a couple of the guys, super friendly and helpful.

July 23, 2006, 11:51 a.m.

sign this man up for some well deserved mail

[email protected]

July 23, 2006, noon

charlie and all the patroller guys are awesome, haven't had to use their services for 4 years (touch wood) but my buddies have :P and i've ridden on the chairlift with a couple of the guys, super friendly and helpful.

You didn't get a name and number?

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

July 23, 2006, 4:42 p.m.

You didn't get a name and number?

i'm tired of making the first move dammit

July 24, 2006, 1:21 p.m.

i'm tired of making the first move dammit

But I thought all women in body armour and a duallie where cute.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

July 24, 2006, 10:57 p.m.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/exception

Sober