Bike Park Photos

July 5, 2010, 7:20 p.m.

How can one search for a shot, by day? I was up on Friday, July 2nd and saw you guys around the hill. Is there a way to filter other than the trail name and searching through hundreds of photos?

Each set of photos is already seperated by date and trail. Should be easy to scan for photos. I found me and all my buds in around 15 minutes and browsed everyone else doing sweet stuff.

July 5, 2010, 7:29 p.m.

Each set of photos is already seperated by date and trail. Should be easy to scan for photos. I found me and all my buds in around 15 minutes and browsed everyone else doing sweet stuff.

Cool thanks.

Found myself, was riding in a haze that day after drinking all night at Buffalo Bill's, just glad I didn't crash:) I love that jump, you can go so wide.

Shed head!

July 6, 2010, 12:02 a.m.

Oh my goodness, those private session shots are amazing. How much does it cost to get a private sesssion with you?

July 6, 2010, 8:55 a.m.

How where you able to get copy of your pic Fasia ?

July 6, 2010, 9:19 a.m.

www.bikeparkphotos.com to buy a photo..just go to download image…

July 17, 2010, 8:11 p.m.

I tried emailing you for a price quote for a few pictures, got a return email saying that the address had a fatal error?

July 17, 2010, 8:25 p.m.

hey sorry…the email is [email protected] or [email protected]…both should work. Drop me a line there and Ill answer all your questions!
Tomorrow I am gonna spend the day on the harder runs so watch for me on Schleyer and Dirt Merchant!

July 24, 2010, 2:40 p.m.

bump this up for coastphoto.
I finally spotted some good shots of me on your site from the 23rd. Thanks for being out there and taking pics. I'll snag a couple of me and the bud's in support of you.

Hopefully next time I'll do something cooler than a bar twist.
:lol:

July 24, 2010, 5:52 p.m.

cool thanks a lot for the support! Any suggestions on trail locations to shoot Im open for ideas! See ya in the park!

July 24, 2010, 6:55 p.m.

The big step up in garbo on freight train? Drop-in clinic?
On In Deep?
Some shots on Too tight?

Posted via Mobile Device

This trip to Kelowna was definately an undertaking - Liam and I had been planning this project for 24 hours. We worked really hard to pull out all the stops in this video. We had slo-mo goggle shots; time lapses; pedal flips; outrageous product shots; unloading and loading the bike; walking through the field with your hand in wheat. At the end of the day this trip was all about just getting out and riding with all my friends.

www.letsridebikes.ca

July 24, 2010, 7:01 p.m.

The step up on Freight Train on Garbo would be intense. The container drop would be good too, although limiting. The 3 stage wall on Blue Velvet, and any big rock faces like Drop in Clinic, or the Schleyer drops. Even the GLC drop would be cool to hang around for an hour.

As long as the trails are on the sign so we know you're there, I'm happy.

July 24, 2010, 7:28 p.m.

thx for posting your pics so fast..

i was just mentioning to a buddy how you were snappin pics today..

low and behold there we are already up and posted..

your a trooper to stand there snappin pics all day in that heat..

July 24, 2010, 10:46 p.m.

cool thanks a lot for the support! Any suggestions on trail locations to shoot Im open for ideas! See ya in the park!

My buddy wants you to get some shots of him on the rock roll on Detroit Rock City!

We saw you on Dirt Merchant at the jump yesterday, but my buddy and I thought you were a downed rider so we slowed down to check on you. :lol: Obviously our pics didn't turn out, since I don't see them on your site haha.

July 25, 2010, 12:02 p.m.

My buddy wants you to get some shots of him on the rock roll on Detroit Rock City!

Ya, or Drop in Clinic or any other rock face that can be made to look super steep :lol:

I understand these trails don't get the same traffic as the more popular jump trails so it's not as beneficial for the camera guy to sit there.

"Dont be fooled Timmy, if the cow had a chance he'd kill you and everyone you love."

July 25, 2010, 1:05 p.m.

Black velvet (wallride)can yield some nice shots.