Bike Park Photos

July 2, 2010, 7:04 a.m.

Hey everyone
the new website to view all of the photos I take in the bike park is up… www.bikeparkphotos.com . Ill be shooting all weekend and trying to have the photos up online by that evening. You can also check out our gallery store by the Bike and Bean. Ill be all around the mountain so check the signs for locations. I was gonna try Schleyer yesterday but it was too wet…if it dries up Ill check it out today or tomorrow.
See you up there!

July 2, 2010, 6:49 p.m.

Hey everyone
the new website to view all of the photos I take in the bike park is up… www.bikeparkphotos.com . Ill be shooting all weekend and trying to have the photos up online by that evening. You can also check out our gallery store by the Bike and Bean. Ill be all around the mountain so check the signs for locations. I was gonna try Schleyer yesterday but it was too wet…if it dries up Ill check it out today or tomorrow.
See you up there!

Nice meeting you today… I think for the future it will be best if you don't tell me where you are. Talk about performance anxiety… Think I cased that jump all three times. Good thing I don't get paid for this. Hope to have a better showing tomorrow, but still looking forward to seeing what you got today.

Posted via Mobile Device

July 2, 2010, 6:53 p.m.

this should probably be in the inside line forum.

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

July 2, 2010, 11:33 p.m.

Sundays my day. I'll be at all your locations :D.

July 3, 2010, 12:32 a.m.

Amanda makes it look so easy..

This trip to Kelowna was definately an undertaking - Liam and I had been planning this project for 24 hours. We worked really hard to pull out all the stops in this video. We had slo-mo goggle shots; time lapses; pedal flips; outrageous product shots; unloading and loading the bike; walking through the field with your hand in wheat. At the end of the day this trip was all about just getting out and riding with all my friends.

www.letsridebikes.ca

July 3, 2010, 5:39 a.m.

Nice one Amanda!!

July 3, 2010, 10:42 a.m.

Wow the Schleyer shots are amazing. I'm loving the rock face picks with the gondala in the background. The A-line and DirtMerchant pictures are pretty cool too, especially the sequance shots of a couple of guys.

July 3, 2010, 3:24 p.m.

http://www.bikeparkphotos.com/Trail-Side-Photos/0701UpperDirtMerchant-1/12769536_BtQNv#920290003_f3jy4-XL-LB

July 5, 2010, 1:31 a.m.

Yo man great photos. I might have to grab a copy of some of them.

July 5, 2010, 8:47 a.m.

Yo man great photos. I might have to grab a copy of some of them.

How did you embed those photos? The regular method doesn't seem to work for me…

July 5, 2010, 9:31 a.m.

Hey everyone
See you up there!

No photos for Sunday, June 27 on the site? I was tail-gunning for dirt series on that afternoon, riding on my own in the morning. I saw the flash go off as I went by at least three times during the day!

Kn.

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

July 5, 2010, 10:32 a.m.

I was hoping for some Schleyer shots on sunday. This one from an earlier day was a banger, loving the gondolla in the back;
But I found some nice ones on crank it up and Dirtmerchant so I'll probably buy one. Schleyer next Sunday would be sweet though, I'll probably buy multiple coppies if I get one of those^.

July 5, 2010, 4:22 p.m.

No photos for Sunday, June 27 on the site? I was tail-gunning for dirt series on that afternoon, riding on my own in the morning. I saw the flash go off as I went by at least three times during the day!

Kn.

I saw a pic of you and one of N. Will see if I can find them again.

Edit - check your email.

July 5, 2010, 7:06 p.m.

Hey
Im stoked you like the photos from Schleyer…I like how they turned out too. I have a shoot in Kelowna all week and wont be shooting in the bike park next weekend…another staff member will be shooting. Pretty sure he will just be on CIU, HoD and Aline as he isnt as mobile on his bike. If there is interest, I can try to arrange a time the following weekend and tell everyone here when I will be on Schleyer and to come by. I liked the shots but there wasnt much traffic through there when I was there. I do like to mix it up though so I will go back regardless of how busy it is. I shot a guy on the wood drop there today and it looked sweet too! http://www.bikeparkphotos.com/Private-Sessions-and-Lessons/0705-Tom-BP-Priv/12814769_6WJsk#924052389_VMZmZ .

July 5, 2010, 7:16 p.m.

How can one search for a shot, by day? I was up on Friday, July 2nd and saw you guys around the hill. Is there a way to filter other than the trail name and searching through hundreds of photos?

Shed head!