Bike Park Camps

June 29, 2012, 9:27 p.m.

This thread has some good pointers.

http://bb.nsmb.com/showthread.php?t=133377[HTML_REMOVED]highlight=jump

June 29, 2012, 9:42 p.m.

I'm going to go with C4 just to mouth off Cory

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.

June 30, 2012, 2:04 a.m.

Testy Tuesdays super cheap and chances are you might get your money back in door prizes anyway…

June 30, 2012, 6:28 a.m.

Testy Tuesdays super cheap and chances are you might get your money back in door prizes anyway…

Yeah that would be sweet but i can only really make it out on the weekends since i live and work in Vancouver

July 1, 2012, 7:36 a.m.

Yeah that would be sweet but i can only really make it out on the weekends since i live and work in Vancouver

http://www.whistlerbike.com/camps-lessons/mens_nights.htm

They start at 6pm and they want you there by 530. Just skip lunch at work someday and skip out a little early and you could probably make it up. Seems like a great deal!

July 2, 2012, 9:16 a.m.

I'm going to go with C4 just to mouth off Cory

You will fit right in with my racers…

C4 Rider Training 2013

Contact me at: [email protected]

I am not so good at returning PM's as some have noticed.

c4race.com

July 2, 2012, 7:42 p.m.

You will fit right in with my racers…

Haha. Awesome!

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.

July 4, 2012, 6:51 p.m.

http://www.whistlerbike.com/camps-lessons/mens_nights.htm

They start at 6pm and they want you there by 530. Just skip lunch at work someday and skip out a little early and you could probably make it up. Seems like a great deal!

Sounds like fun actually :)

July 4, 2012, 8:22 p.m.

Went last night. Pretty good instructor, free beer, and I won a cassette (currently trying to flog it on pinkbike!)

I will try and go again this season for sure.

Originally posted by Purecanadianhoney
I don't see how hard it would be to scrape out the head of your cock once in a while.

July 21, 2012, 1:01 a.m.

+1 for this, I had a great time except when I hit a tree on the large step up on Step up Island in Garbo. Know idea WTF happened for me to go that far to the right, I have hit it before and not come close to the tree. Could barely walk after sitting at the GLC but I did win a GOPRO HD Hero 2! Worth the pain in my eyes, leg is already starting to feel a bit better and hopefully will be good for my next park day on the 1st!

The lesson was actually really good and our coaches were great, spent some time on the BATHE acronym. I think it was Brake, Angle, Torso, Hands and exit.

July 24, 2012, 11:54 a.m.

Hey, just finished the Richie camp at Whistler the past weekend. NO complaints at all. We had Richie and his Auzzi buddy Matt for instructors. They were both awesome, informative, knowledgable, approachable and funny also. We had 11 in our group. Nine guys and two awesome girls. The weather was not the best but we all made it entertaining and fun. I came away with a boat load of knowledge and put alot of that on the trails at Whistler . I did Fade To Black, the container on Freight Train, the 7m. creek gap at the bottom of Dirt merchant, all for the first time. I would HIGHLY reccomend Richie's camp for anyone that has some skill in their riding and want to excell. Richie and Matt are excellent friggin riders and I will take his camp again…..maybe an "Enduro" camp Richie, what do you think ??? Hey just a hello and a big thanks for the friendships to all the riders in the 2 days : Matt, Atien, Rod, Adrien, Bill, Robert, Lacey,and of course Karina:dizzy: . Thanks again Richie and Matt. (good luck at Crankworx Matt !!!)

July 24, 2012, 12:50 p.m.

I did Fade To Black, the container on Freight Train, the 7m. creek gap at the bottom of Dirt merchant, all for the first time. I would HIGHLY reccomend Richie's camp for anyone that has some skill in their riding and want to excell.

Holy crap! I'm taking this camp in like 2 weeks and not sure if I am ready for that kind of stuff! Should be interesting… hahaha

July 24, 2012, 4:19 p.m.

:banana::banana:Hey, you are not forced to do anything beyond your capability and comfort zone with his camp, I just happend to receive the "Honey Badger" award……ask Richie when you get to his camp. HEEE HEEE