Best Patio to take your wife to?

Aug. 1, 2013, 9:19 a.m.

Best Blacks patio moment..
Two hot drunk chicks with a staggette group wipe out on the village stroll out front of the patio. They like the cheer we gave so stayed down and made out for a few minutes. This went well with gourmet pizza and beer.

I take back all of my previous recommendations. Go to Black's.

iforonewelcome.com

Aug. 1, 2013, 11:43 a.m.

Best Blacks patio moment..
Two hot drunk chicks with a staggette group wipe out on the village stroll out front of the patio. They like the cheer we gave so stayed down and made out for a few minutes. This went well with gourmet pizza and beer.

Do you have a horseshoe up your ass or what buddy?

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.

Aug. 1, 2013, 8:56 p.m.

Slice you are already at the Fairmont ( I work in In Room Dining BTW) for a nice meal with a nice atmosphere without the hustle and circus of the village the Wildflower between 6-8pm is quite nice. Sun setting down the valley a view south is pretty nice. The Mallard is sweet for the same just less pretentious. Other then those for not having to walk far, take a stroll down to the village and for people watching cittas or Amsterdam. And the GLC and blacks for mountainbike madness. Longhorns is kinda obstructed for the hill. But hit up the Fairmont stuff for more intimate locale.

mtbskierdad

Aug. 8, 2013, 12:44 p.m.

Citta's is hands down best people watching in the village