Anyone headed up this weekend from Van?

Sept. 2, 2011, 11:07 a.m.

I am pretty keen to head up, but looking to catch a ride. Have already taken the greyhound a few times this season, and would rather avoid it if I can (and give a fellow rider some gas/beer money, rather than GH).

If you can give me, my bike, and a bag a lift on Saturday or Sunday (doesn't really matter which) let me know. I will be staying up there for a few days, so just need a lift one way at this stage, can worry about a ride back next week.

Sept. 2, 2011, 11:31 a.m.

Going up now till tues just gonna leave from east Richmond,taking hwy 99 sorry i just seen this at last minute ,That grey hound sucks and is overpriced.if you can get to squamish there is a city bus that takes you there.

"Looks like a Canoe with the seats kicked out of it !"

Sept. 2, 2011, 1:17 p.m.

Going up now till tues just gonna leave from east Richmond,taking hwy 99 sorry i just seen this at last minute ,That grey hound sucks and is overpriced.if you can get to squamish there is a city bus that takes you there.

Yeah, the big grey dog does suck. Thanks for the offer, guess I missed you. Keen to stay on for a few days next week, so wont be coming back Sunday - thanks though.

Sept. 2, 2011, 2:57 p.m.

i'm heading up in the morning. check your pm

Sept. 2, 2011, 5:18 p.m.

Thanks for the offers guys - sorted :D