2012 Conditions... (Whistler Bike Park)

July 17, 2012, 8:01 p.m.

??? ??? ?? ?? ?? ??? ????? ??!
…Garbo!

July 17, 2012, 8:08 p.m.

July 17, 2012, 8:22 p.m.

I've also been privy to the fact that it's not A-Line… It's actually pronounced "Oi"-Line, due to its lineage tracing back to both the UK pioneers who designed the first "hit" on the trails, and the irreverent Aussies who nailed these "hits" with reckless abandon. Circa 214 BC, according to Whistler's archive.

DS

"I'm addicted to surfing."

July 17, 2012, 11:44 p.m.

I prefer Eh-Line

July 18, 2012, 10:10 a.m.

I prefer Eh-Line

Back to reality, ya, I agree with this… Nicely played :banana:

"I'm addicted to surfing."

July 18, 2012, 11:14 a.m.

I prefer Eh-Line

:lol:

Nice!
I need to reload my rep gun and hit you up for that one.

July 23, 2012, 8:45 a.m.

PSEUDO SPAM ALERT!

Voting is now open in the Dirt Diaries contest over on Pinkbike.

If you have an account over there, please take a second to vote for the video that Mrs. Shoe is in called "Let it Go"

Thanks guys!

http://www.pinkbike.com/contest/goprocontest/vote/

freakin squamish hicks that can't even get pogey right. go back to your meth pipe

July 23, 2012, 4:12 p.m.

PSEUDO SPAM ALERT!

Voting is now open in the Dirt Diaries contest over on Pinkbike.

If you have an account over there, please take a second to vote for the video that Mrs. Shoe is in called "Let it Go"

Thanks guys!

http://www.pinkbike.com/contest/goprocontest/vote/

Done!

Originally posted by Purecanadianhoney
I don't see how hard it would be to scrape out the head of your cock once in a while.

July 27, 2012, 2:43 p.m.

Anyone know if they are planning on completing that Blue Velvet to CIU connector this season? Looks like a pretty cool idea.

July 27, 2012, 2:58 p.m.

What are Garbe conditions going to be like this weekend?

This trip to Kelowna was definately an undertaking - Liam and I had been planning this project for 24 hours. We worked really hard to pull out all the stops in this video. We had slo-mo goggle shots; time lapses; pedal flips; outrageous product shots; unloading and loading the bike; walking through the field with your hand in wheat. At the end of the day this trip was all about just getting out and riding with all my friends.

www.letsridebikes.ca

July 27, 2012, 4:59 p.m.

Anyone know if they are planning on completing that Blue Velvet to CIU connector this season? Looks like a pretty cool idea.

"Jayro has been back to Blue Velvet forging ahead with the 2012 section that will link the trail through to the Fitz zone."

quote taken from here http://update.whistlerbike.com/2012/07/04/ahh-summer/

~~~~~~~~~~~

July 29, 2012, 8:45 p.m.

Dry and hot. Top of the World is cool for the first bit. I'm sure there are plans to make it more of a trail for the rest of it. Awesome to be on the peak with your bike (legally;) )

Shed head!

Aug. 4, 2012, 11:37 p.m.

'twas a ghost town in the park today. Now trying to find bike parking for the bars was a different story.

There is a new trail cut in off of upper b-line that crosses the ski run and then cuts into smoke n mirrors.

Top of the World has some new sections open too.

Everything else is dry and dusty, and it's hot.

On a side note, after 14 days in the park including 2 on a Flatline, my wife is ready to ditch the SX Trail and get something more park-friendly. Maybe I can figure out a way to make her next bike purchase work in my favour.

This trip to Kelowna was definately an undertaking - Liam and I had been planning this project for 24 hours. We worked really hard to pull out all the stops in this video. We had slo-mo goggle shots; time lapses; pedal flips; outrageous product shots; unloading and loading the bike; walking through the field with your hand in wheat. At the end of the day this trip was all about just getting out and riding with all my friends.

www.letsridebikes.ca

Aug. 5, 2012, 9:45 a.m.

Dry and hot. Top of the World is cool for the first bit. I'm sure there are plans to make it more of a trail for the rest of it. Awesome to be on the peak with your bike (legally;) )

riding the peak is illegal? is it in the park? that's how i've always ridden khyber.

Aug. 5, 2012, 7:05 p.m.

There is a new trail cut in off of upper b-line that crosses the ski run and then cuts into smoke n mirrors.

We saw the trail crew working on some berms out of the trees under the chair next to B-Line last week. Looked fun.