2-3 hour ride valley trail?

July 1, 2016, 10:47 a.m.

Me and a bud are heading up to whistler with our families. We've managed to sneak away for 2-3 hours at let the wives watch the kids. I dont know they valley trail system at all. Anyone recommenced a great trail ride that:

is easy to find for a non local
technically challenging but not hairball
quick access from whistler

We'll be on 160mm bikes.
I've ridden around the lost lake system, thats fun but looking for something different. Also done uncomfortable bum but dont have the time.

cheers!

July 1, 2016, 5:41 p.m.

Opening a can of worms here, most of the good stuff can be done in 2-3 hours. Not hairball is relative… But some that might fit the criteria; microclimate, howler, business time (can also add highside and/or ampm), rockwork orange-korova-wizards, pura Vida(or any of those off the flank). Out there is super fun, short and far from the village though. When are you riding

July 1, 2016, 8:13 p.m.

Riding Saturday morning bright and early. Now we have more of a 4ish hour window. Hmmm.

July 2, 2016, 10:23 a.m.

Sorry if its too late, but for a good 2-3 hour loop i would say go ride microclimate then back up and do golden boner.Roam/Instant Grat or heybud/crazy train if time allows. Thats what I would personally do.

July 4, 2016, 10:52 a.m.

Riding Saturday morning bright and early. Now we have more of a 4ish hour window. Hmmm.

So, what did you end up riding, flattire?

Pain is temporary; quitting lasts forever.