100 day countdown

June 2, 2011, 7:50 a.m.

it's going to be wetter than wet methinks…..been raining hard all night, and still raining hard, that combined with melty trail is going to be ugly….

June 2, 2011, 9 a.m.

It is true , DM should be open by the time the weekend rolls around. It has been a real mission getting everything going this season with all the snow we have in the valley and the colder than normal temps. The crew has been removing snow still to open the rest of the park and are just about through most of it. This weekend will see the opening of DM, Fade to Black, most of the single tracks , ninja coug will roll depending on how well it dries out. Easy does it will open with a newly constructed bridge over Aline. Some trails are as good as they get like the Monkey, and others not so much. Aline , Lower CIU, and Crab Apple are not bad as far as excavated go . B line a little rough, needs work, not gonna lie. Don 't worry the crew can 't wait to get down to actual trail work and now that the snow in the lower park is almost clear that will be happening soon enough. Just need a little sun to dry the dirt a little and we will start buffing things out. Come shred this weekend , should be pretty fun

June 2, 2011, 12:53 p.m.

So at this rate, when will garbonzo be dry? Mid september?

June 4, 2011, 8:05 p.m.

sooooooooo… how was it today??

bike.

June 4, 2011, 8:08 p.m.

sooooooooo… how was it today??

really good actually, got a few laps in, albeit mechanical filled, still managed 4 laps and a couple of no pedalling ninja couger/karate monkeys that were awesome

June 4, 2011, 9:13 p.m.

Beauty! I'm headed up there tomorrow! How were Joyride, DM and F2B?

bike.

June 4, 2011, 11:13 p.m.

Stay away from lower French connection a buddy fell into a large sinkhole,it would be great to get some water diverted out of that spot but it is all run off.better to get out of there at the crank it up junction.Joyride is running pretty sweet .

"Looks like a Canoe with the seats kicked out of it !"

June 6, 2011, 3:47 p.m.

HA!
A friend of mine went into that same mud hole right in front of me. She was going along nicely when her front wheel just disappeared! That section of trail is a MESS.

Some of the trails are bit mangled with all the muck, and upper CIU is already a gong show, but generally it was pretty good yesterday.

June 6, 2011, 9:42 p.m.

How is Schleyer for this weekend?

Thread killer

June 6, 2011, 11:30 p.m.

Its gettin good now boys and girls Joyride is run of the day.
Afternoon delight has been closed for a week and a half.
i should have close to 100 runs by this sat ,if my damb bikes would stop giving me hassles only got about 4 0r 5 runs today.
Day 8 pass is almost paid for .
I did not do it today but fade to black just opened mud fest i heard.

June 7, 2011, 9:25 a.m.

Its gettin good now boys and girls Joyride is run of the day.
Afternoon delight has been closed for a week and a half.
i should have close to 100 runs by this sat ,if my damb bikes would stop giving me hassles only got about 4 0r 5 runs today.
Day 8 pass is almost paid for .
I did not do it today but fade to black just opened mud fest i heard.

fade to black was fun yesturday but there were huge puddles…

That's the CRAZY CANADIAN!
www.roteccycles.com
www.grcomponents.com

June 7, 2011, 11:17 a.m.

On Sunday the run in to the final gap on Schleyer was a mess - only time the whole day I got bounced off my pedals. Of course it happened just as I was eyeing up the gap for the first time, so losing my pedals called for some major emergency braking to avoid disaster. The rest of the trail was good though.

June 7, 2011, 7:08 p.m.

FTB has dried alot that is one of my faves im not saying it is bone dry but just a bit of splashing. That hit near the bottom of Schleyer got reworked it just scares me with all that mud .
Pizza cat and that one in the middle got buffed(World cup ?) Thanks trail crew.

June 8, 2011, 8:01 a.m.

A bit of splashing for you is wet feet for the rest of us. We aren't all rocking the moto boots…

June 8, 2011, 10 a.m.

FTB has dried alot that is one of my faves im not saying it is bone dry but just a bit of splashing. That hit near the bottom of Schleyer got reworked it just scares me with all that mud .
Pizza cat and that one in the middle got buffed(World cup ?) Thanks trail crew.

I thought you were going to "stick it to the man" and not bother riding the park this year?