Woodlot Parking Lot Warning

March 18, 2010, 9:49 a.m.

it was mint and vacant yesterday morning too. obviously, phase 1 of the master plan worked perfectly. :fruit:

SSSHHHHH Everyone will know1

Originally posted by Purecanadianhoney
I don't see how hard it would be to scrape out the head of your cock once in a while.

March 19, 2010, 7:59 p.m.

Suspicious….Finished our ride at 6:20 pm and a late model Toyota Camry with out a front license plate pulled into the parking area and quickly u-turned and made a right then another u-turn and parked just in front of the stop sign. The driver got out , walked over to the van that was parked and returned to his car. He sat in his car a couple of minutes while we were loading up and then he quickly left.
He really seemed out of place.

March 19, 2010, 8:19 p.m.

you guys are crazy for plotting a stakeout too, imo. i know you're choked and it's what you want to do but think of all the things that could happen…

with the justice system we have, if you beat the guy with a bat he could probably turn around and sue you for lost wages because he couldn't break into any cars while he recovered.

March 19, 2010, 8:25 p.m.

Suspicious….Finished our ride at 6:20 pm and a late model Toyota Camry with out a front license plate pulled into the parking area and quickly u-turned and made a right then another u-turn and parked just in front of the stop sign. The driver got out , walked over to the van that was parked and returned to his car. He sat in his car a couple of minutes while we were loading up and then he quickly left.

You should have showed him some of your ninga moves.

March 19, 2010, 8:30 p.m.

Camry? They should have just driven over it monster-truck style.

March 19, 2010, 8:56 p.m.

Camry? They should have just driven over it monster-truck style.

If she would have let me put the other lift I wanted in the truck then we could have for sure. She showed me the ninja moves when I suggested it while saying something about being short and not being able to get in it. :)

hol-ee shit but that's a big hole :eek:

March 19, 2010, 9:14 p.m.

At Bear tonight - started up about 5:30 and got back to the cars around 6:45. Two cars broken into, one just lock punched out, other totally ransacked. Mine fortunately not touched, likely because I had left it totally empty and the other two were full of crap that I'm guessing looks tempting to these folks. One guy had all his clothes stolen.

Best plan is for everyone to leave their cars empty and unlocked and if everyone does, they'll stop having so much selection of things to steal and move on. That or does someone know where we can get our hands on a bait car with a bike rack?

March 19, 2010, 11:27 p.m.

Did you call the police? If not, you should have…just call 911 as you are watching stuff like this and tell them you would like to report a suspicious vehicle in a high crime location and give them all the details. Too late after the fact for them to catch them in the act or stop and check them to identify them.

Also, everyone who gets TFA'd report it to the non-emerg line. The Ridge Meadows RCMP will react to high crime stats and pro-actively target the parking areas.

www.FVMBA.com

March 20, 2010, 6:55 a.m.

I'm suprised there's so many break ins at the mill pond.I was there thusday afternoon 5ish , thats a busy road and parked cars are in plain view.I guess scum is scum.

March 20, 2010, 8:40 a.m.

We had thought about phoning but our cells don't work at the Woodlot parking area.

hol-ee shit but that's a big hole :eek:

March 20, 2010, 8:42 a.m.

Yes Definitely report it and any stolen property. The ice rinks around Burnaby were having a rash of locker room break-ins over the last 2 months. Yesterday the RCMP arrested a thief pawning some of the reported goods out in Surrey!

March 20, 2010, 12:45 p.m.

We had thought about phoning but our cells don't work at the Woodlot parking area.

Take a look at your cell next time you're there. Ive been getting full reception for close on a year now. New tower me thinks.

So what is the non emergency number for the Maple Ridge coppers? anyone know off hand.

Found it. 604 463 6251

diggin

March 21, 2010, 11:25 p.m.

Eh Flatch,

I arrived just before you. I saw nothing suspicious at all.

When I arrived there was a dark blue BMW 3 series with a roof rack parked at the concrete barrier around 3pm. Then you pulled up and parked on 123rd and 287th around 3:05pm.

When I came out at 4:45pm the dark blue BMW 3 series was still parked at the concrete barrier with two guys and two bikes with their riding gear in bags and getting ready to leave. (one bike was a newer electric blue Intense with a white Fox single crown fork). One guy was talking on the phone the entire time it took me to load up, change my shoes and leave.

When I was leaving at 4:57pm the white 4 Runner pulled up and parked on the south side of the parking area nose in towards the rocks. 2 males exited and they had 2 DH bikes with them on the back of their truck. I noted the time that the 4 runner arrived because I checked my watch as I was leaving and I was late for dinner.

When I left I saw your black Toyota Tacoma parked on the north side of the 123rd and 287th intersection.

So basically when I left, there was a car getting packed up to leave with two guys and bikes, a truck that just arrived with two guys and two bikes and then the black Tacoma parked around the corner that had arrived around the same time as me. My car was not touched.

I saw and heard nothing suspicious, but from now on I will be keeping my eyes and ears open.

Stake-out anyone??

Holy shit…my bro and I were the guys with the 3 series. So the white 4-runner got hit? That sucks (and I guess we were lucky to finish early). I'd read on the board about smash and grabs at Woodlot and was a little unsure about parking there. Don't think I'll make that mistake again…hope somebody gets these bastards.

March 22, 2010, 5:42 p.m.

Take a look at your cell next time you're there. Ive been getting full reception for close on a year now. New tower me thinks.

So what is the non emergency number for the Maple Ridge coppers? anyone know off hand.

Found it. 604 463 6251

I just noticed that too. Now I get full reception at the parking lot…

Me thinks I might start parking near that gas station on dewdney. I hate to do it but damn, its starting to get bad…

March 23, 2010, 10:20 a.m.

I just noticed that too. Now I get full reception at the parking lot…

Me thinks I might start parking near that gas station on dewdney. I hate to do it but damn, its starting to get bad…

Parking on Dewdney is the best bet at this point. Don't park too near the gas stations property though (be mindful of the driveways - big trucks going in and out).

I think a mass stake out is in order this weekend. Some people hide near the bridge and others by the barriers at the end of the parking lot. If they try to escape we block their route and go in for the kill!

If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominos will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.