vandalism on Leppard

Nov. 10, 2015, 1:01 p.m.

i hope Pete cut it out just to spite you guys.

given the hours he put into the trail i think he can pretty much do whatever he wants. but hey, continue to slag the guy who has put the most hours into the shore of any active builder except for maybe digger.

Obviously you can't read . No where did I slag Peter .
a person can have a different opinion from someone else but that's not a slag or slight on them . Just a difference of opinion.

Nov. 10, 2015, 4:41 p.m.

Peter wouldn't do that. You likely would.

hahaha, yeah grumpy would.

but seriously, you guys dont think that a builder might take offense to people expressing opinions that the work should've been done differently/better?

WTB Frequency i23 rim, 650b NEW - $40

Nov. 10, 2015, 5:26 p.m.

hahaha, yeah grumpy would.

but seriously, you guys dont think that a builder might take offense to people expressing opinions that the work should've been done differently/better?

they might, but the question should be is the criticism warranted? if it is then the builder maybe shouldn't take offense. if the criticism isn't warranted and the work was done well then the builder shouldn't worry about the criticism and chalk it up to people being passionate about what they love.

that said, people need to accept that things are going to change. either through builders, rider wear and tear or natural forces and you might not always get to have your fav section of trail the way you like it. i am all for trying to keep things similar or the challenge of something on the same level when doing repairs or maintenance when possible though.

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

Nov. 10, 2015, 6:13 p.m.

Yeah there were one section on my ride today I would'a give up my cliffbar for a chainsaw. :shhh:

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

Nov. 11, 2015, 3:04 p.m.

Awesome bit of work. Many thumbs up from this nsmba member.

Nov. 11, 2015, 5:15 p.m.

I don't think most builders give 2 shits what the Internet peanut gallery thinks of their work anyways.